Klaus

So Klaus finds out about Davina in this chapter

Klaus's pov

Thank god I'm no longer in that mortals body I forgot how weak mortals are but now I'm glad to back in my body and now I know the Bennett witch is dead, I can move on with my plans to sacrifice the Doppelgänger for part of the ritual to lift the curse that was placed on me by my mother but first I must investigate if there's anything I missed that could be of use to me so I grab a random guy off the street and compell him to spy on the Salvatore's and that pretty blonde girl Caroline because I know they will be the ones to try and stop the ritual from happening because the Salvatore brothers are both in love with the Doppelgänger and well Caroline is her best friend that I was going to use in the ritual but I have decided not to because I think she's too good to be sacrificed and we can't always destroy the good ones for the sake of helping ourselves so I'm planning on making a new vampire and I have my eyes set on Jenna, Elena's aunt. I look up as I hear the guy I compelled to spy for me walking​ up to the house, I get up and head to the door, opening it "ah you're back with reports on the Salvatore's I suppose" I say "yes I didn't find much but there was one thing Stefan Salvatore has a daughter she's a witch and Stefan and Damon are super protective over her" he says making me grin Stefan Salvatore the ripper is a father well I never I can't wait to tell Rebekah "what is the name of the girl?" I ask "Davina" he says "interesting thank you for your help you may leave" I compell him and head back inside so it appears I will have to investigate Davina she could very well be a weapon to stop me from sacrificing Elena, I've already got rid of one witch I would kill Davina but Stefan was a friend of mine a century ago so I will not harm her plus she could be of use to me I can use her as leverage if Stefan and Damon try to stop the sacrifice, I really doubt they would risk the life of their daughter and niece in order to save some doppelganger who will only cause trouble for the brothers, I am doing the Salvatore's a favour by doing this not that they would actually understand because they are too blind to realise how dangerous Elena is to their relationship.

Davina's pov

I wake up gasping, I just saw a vision of some guy telling another guy about me, I immediately know who it is, shut this isn't good Klaus knows about me, at least I know what he looks like, I have to do something, I know it's dangerous but perhaps I can reason with him and find out why he's doing all this, I could ask Elijah but I doubt he will tell me the truth because as much he says he is noble and a man of his word, I can't help but think he's keeping something from us, so when I get the chance I will find Klaus and confront him.

Klaus and Davina will meet in the next chapter, stay tuned for more