Kol's girls

Kol's pov

I hold Neveah in my arms swaying as she starts falling asleep Davina had just fed her for the fourth time today and I took her off her hands so she could shower and get some sleep. It's been one day since Neveah was born and she is just perfect she slept through half the night last night but had woke up early this morning crying as she needed a feed and a diaper change. She stayed awake afterwards so me and Davina had some bonding time with her in bed as we're both still tired after yesterday's events and Davina's still recovering from giving birth and we don't want to leave the house right now since there could be more witches out there who want to sacrifice Davina and Neveah. "Hey baby girl I just want you to know that I love you I didn't think it was possible to love anyone other than myself but then I met your mommy and I fell head over heals in love with her and then we had you and I fell in love a second time I love you and your mommy so much you've both taught me how to love and how to be a better man" I whisper as she sleeps peacefully in my arms. I smile as she wiggles a little she's amazing and I can't believe I was capable of making something this pure and perfect all I've ever done in my thousand year existence is create enemies and destroy things so to know I've actually done something right is thrilling. Of course I owe this to Davina more than anything she's just incredible ever since she came into my life everything has changed for the better I couldn't imagine my life without her or the beautiful little girl currently sleeping in my arms they're precious to me.

"Kol" I wake up hearing my beloved girlfriends voice "I'm in here" I say my voice all groggy due to the fact I just woke up, Davina pops her head in the room and smiles at the sight of me sitting in the rocking chair with Neveah in my arms "did you fall asleep in here?" She asks folding her arms across her chest as she steps in the room "yeah" I say "she's asleep you can put her in her crib" she says walking over to me "she's perfectly fine here" I say Davina smiles and sits herself on my lap "are you though? I can imagine the chairs not very comfortable?" She asks running a hand through my hair I close my eyes in content "she's worth getting a sore back over" I say burying my head in the crook of her neck "she'll awake in a couple hours for another feed come take a nap with me" she says "I don't want to leave her alone in here" I say "we're only a door away from her but if it makes you feel better we can move her crib into our room until she's a few months old" she says "I like that idea" I say she smiles getting off my lap much to my dismay and gently takes Neveah from me "I'll get your brothers to move the crib later" she says kissing Neveah's forehead before gently putting her in the crib "now you were saying something about a nap?" I ask getting up from the chair and groaning at the slight discomfort in my back "just a nap nothing more" she says taking my hand and leading me out the room "I was hoping we could do a little more than that" I say with a pout I'm craving her body right now "no I don't have enough energy for that and I'm still recovering from giving birth" she says raising an eyebrow at me I chuckle and pull her into my side just as we enter our room "no pressure I just miss your body" I say getting in bed "be a little more patient and we'll see what happens" she says getting in the bed and snuggling up against me and kissing my neck "oh I love you" I say "I love you too" she says getting comfortable in my arms "I forgot to tell you this yesterday but thank you for giving me a beautiful child she's the greatest gift I've ever gotten" I say "you gave me the best gift too thank you for choosing me as the mother of your child thank you for putting a baby in my belly" she says I chuckle at her words "you're very welcome I'll put a baby in your belly anytime" I say kissing her forehead she giggles "don't get any ideas the child we've got is enough and she's one day old" she says "for now" I whisper "what was that?" She asks "nothing just I adore you and our daughter you're my girls" I say "your girls will always be here for you as we love and adore you" she says as a yawn escapes her lips sleep beginning to overtake her.

That was a cute little chapter made especially for you lot I hope you enjoyed it, in the next chapter there will be discussions of the coven that attacked Davina and how Davina's grandmother found out about her so stay tuned for more

Vote and comment