Take me to her

Kol's pov

I grip my stirring wheel in frustration, it's been 2 weeks since Davina left Mystic I've been looking for her ever since but I've had no luck, the only spark of luck I got was 2 weeks ago when I stopped at a diner, I showed some of the staff a picture of her and asked if they had seen her which one of them told me they had so I compelled them to show the CTV camera's so I could see which way she went after she left the diner, I discovered she had been driving in a red classic sports car which I presume she stole from her dad, I didn't get much information other than the car she was driving and which direction she went, I drove off in the direction she had in hopes I'd have luck in finding her but I hadn't much to my disappointment. This is killing me I have no idea if she's safe or not she's out there all alone with nobody to protect her, I don't want her to go through what she did during the years she was apart from her dad and uncle, I swore to myself I wouldn't ever let her be alone again especially after she told me everything she endured and the longer she's away from me I feel like I'm failing her even though I already have failed her by not being honest with her about Klaus and about why we really met, I hate myself for not telling her the truth Davina said herself if I had told her sooner when I realized I started caring about her then maybe she would've forgiven me but of course I'm an idoit so I didn't do that.

After an hour and a half of driving I decide to pull up outside a bar, I need a drink I thought as I get out my car and head inside the building, I walk straight over to the bar "bourbon please" I say to the woman stood behind the bar "trouble on your mind?" The woman asks as she pours some bourbon in a glass and hands it to me "not that it's any of your business" I say looking at her with a fake smile I'm in no mood to talk about my problems with a stranger "prehaps not but sometimes it helps if you talk to someone" she says  my eyes trail to her name tag "listen Josie I'm not someone who spills his life stories to a stranger" I say she rolls her eyes "neither am I but it does help" she says "fine 2 weeks ago I lost someone I cared about" I say "did this person die?" She asks "no I failed her and she ran away I've been hopelessly trying to find her but I'm having no luck" I say "she might just need time" she says "I understand that but she's out there all alone and it terrifies me that I'm not there to hold her to protect her from harm" I say "wow you really do care about her" she says "I'm in love with her and she doesn't even know" I say Josie smiles at me "if she feels the same then she will come back" she says "not if she doesn't know how sorry I am I just want to explain everything to her and tell her I love her" I say "what is this girl's name?" She asks "Davina" I say I watch as Josie's face goes pale "hold on are you Kol Mikaelson?" She asks I nod "yes why? Wait do you know Davina?" I ask she nods "she's my niece" she says my eyes widen "what no she only has an uncle" I say "that's what she said when I told her" she says "you know where she is?" I ask "she's been living with me the past two weeks I've been helping her with her magic" she says "take me to her" I say seriously "I don't know if she wants to see you" she says "I know that and I don't blame her but I came all this way for her I need to see her I need to explain everything I need to her I love her" I say Josie smiles happily "you really do love her don't you?" She asks "more than anything she's the love of my life and she doesn't even know it" I say sincerely "she will now come on I'll take you to her" she says moving from behind the bar "Bob I'm heading home!" She yells "okay have a nice night!" A man yells from down the bar, Josie heads out the back door and I follow her "I'm guessing you drove here so just get in your car and follow me" Josie says getting in her car which is a silver Mercedes Benz, I vamp speed to my car and follow her down the road, I hope this isn't a trick although Josie didn't seem to be lying I'll find out soon enough I thought as I continue to follow her.

So Kol has met Josie and she is nice enough to take him to Davina. How do you think Davina will react when she sees him? Will Kol get to explain himself and tell Davina he loves her? Stay tuned for more

Oh spoiler alert there's a surprise coming up in a few chapters what could do it be I wonder?

Vote and comment