Betrayal part 1

This chapter will be different from the episode so I hope you don't mind and I hope you enjoy it

Elijah's pov

Me and Rebekah arrive near the cemetery where we are meeting Elena, "Rebekah go to the cave underground" I say when I spot Elena "what why?" She asks "Elena doesn't know you're coming with me she thinks she's just meeting me" I say "why do I need to go underground?" She retorts "because Elena knows something about mother that we don't but I will find out what it is and I need you to keep her hostage we are going to use her as leverage to make the Salvatore brothers cooperate with us" I say Rebekah nods and vamp speeds away. I slowly walk over to Elena "Elena nice to see you" I say "you too so you said you had something important to tell me" she says we start walking "yes my brother Finn has kidnapped Davina" I say Elena gasps "what why would he kidnap her?" She asks "I don't know you tell me" I say "I don't know anything" she says "that's funny because I know you know what my mother is really up too" I say Elena stops walking "I don't know what you're talking about I already told you your mother just wants to be a family again" she says "really you do know I can tell when someones lying right?" I say she stays silent "Elena I trusted you to tell me the truth about my mother's intentions and you straight up lied to my face" I say sternly "I'm sorry" she says "sorry for what? lying you know I use to think you were genuine but now not so much" I say turning to face her "I want to know what my mother really wanted that night at the ball" I say "she wanted my blood for a spell" Elena says "what kind of spell?" I ask "she said she needed it to undo what she did one thousand years ago" she says I nod her for to continue "she's going to link you all together and kill you" she says "I knew it but what I don't get is why weren't you honest about it in the first place?" I question "your siblings are monsters but I was going to try and figure out a way to save you as I know you don't deserve to die" she says I chuckleat her response "you think my siblings are monsters you haven't seen the definition of a monster that role belongs to my mother and father" I say "I'm sorry" she says "spare me the apology now tell me what else my mother is up too I want to know if she could have something to do with Finn kidnapping Davina" I say Elena shakes her head "no your mother only wants to protect her from your brother she wouldn't hurt Davina" she says "my mother wants to protect Davina from my brother even though she plans on killing him I can assure you my mother has no intention on protecting her" I say "why would she lie to me?" She questions "because she's manipulative she never reveals her real plans to anyone so tell me what else my mother asked from you" I say "she asked for a strand of Davina's hair and a picture of her" she replies "let guess she wanted those items for a spell to protect Davina" I say sarcastically Elena nods "you are so naive you fell for her lies that spell is no protection spell at all you have put the girl in danger because of your actions" I say "I'm sorry" she says "sorry doesn't cut it you are so hell bent on getting rid of me and my siblings that you not only but your boyfriend's daughter in danger but you also put an innocent child in danger too" I say Elena's eyes go wide at my words "what child?" She asks nervously "Davina's she's pregnant with my brothers baby" I say she gasps "oh my god I had no idea" she says "yeah well me and my siblings intend to fix the mess you made we will stop our mother from killing us and we will save Davina as for you my sister will keep you company" I say before Elena can respond I grab her and stamp my foot against the ground with all my strength making it crack and I flash us underground and I push her to Rebekah "whatever you do don't try to escape or Rebekah will hurt you" I warn her before vamp speeding away.

I arrive at Mystic grill where I find Damon holding Kol who has a dagger in his chest and Stefan standing with Alaric, I see Klaus vamp speed over to them he yanks the dagger out of Kol's chest then turns round and punches Stefan in the face "stop" I say appearing on the stairs "Elijah mother's going to kill us" Klaus says "surprised we're friends with your mommy" Damon says with a grin "I don't know why you're grinning Mr Salvatore since my mother has taken Davina" I say just as Kol wakes up gasping, Stefan and Damon look up at me "what? Why would she have Davina?" Stefan asks "Elena left out a tiny detail when she told you of my mother's intentions" I say "what tiny detail?" Damon asks "Elena was naive enough to think our mother was going to protect Davina from my brother even though she plans on killing him" I say Kol turns around and looks at me "what did that doppelganger wrench do?" He asks walking up to me with his fists clenched tightly "she took a strand of Davina's hair and a picture of her items our mother asked for in order to do a spell" I say "Elena wouldn't do that she knows better" Stefan says "you really do have that head of yours shoved up her arse don't you?" Kol says sarcastically "Elena admitted it to me right before I came here" I say "liar" Damon scoffs "you deluded fools" Klaus says "here's what's going to happen you will help us stop our mother from killing us and we will save Davina from our mother" I say "we'd much prefer you lot dead" Damon says "so you would leave Davina at the hands of our mother congratulations you are a fool" Kol says sarcastically clapping his hands "if you don't help us then Elena dies" I say "what have you done?" Stefan asks "nothing I simply left Elena with Rebekah and as you all know my sister isn't her biggest fan all it takes is one text from me and Elena dies so do think wisely of your answer" I say "look don't do it for us do it for Davina you lot owe her for how you've been treating her lately please help us" Kol pleads "we wouldn't have been giving her a hard if she just stopped dating you" Damon says "that's no excuse you two are her father and uncle you're supposed to be there for her and love her no matter what but you've done no such thing Davina deserves better than you two shitheads" Kol says "if you must know it's not just Davina who is in danger and I'm not taking about whiny Elena" he adds before vamp speeding away with Klaus following after him "gentleman please do reconsider or you know what will happen" I warn Stefan and Damon before vamp speeding after my brother's.

Who's glad Kol called Stefan and Damon out on their shit? Were you surprised by Stefan and Damon's reaction when Elijah told them of what Elena did? Part 2 will be up soon and Davina's mother and aunt will make an appearance. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment