couch sex

Well the title gives away what happens so enjoy. Warning contains sexual content and it gets a bit kinky with some dirty talk. I don't usually do the kinky type but I thought I'd give it a go.

Kol's pov

I place Neveah down in her crib and tuck her in gently without disturbing her as she's fast asleep "goodnight Princess" I whisper stroking her cheek before taking my hand away as I slowly start moving away from the crib.

I head downstairs and find Davina cleaning up the living room as Nik left the place in a bit of a mess after he'd been up drinking all night and he just assumed that we'll take it upon ourselves to clean up his mess. "You don't have to clean up you know" I say leaning against the door frame "what? Of course I do I can't leave it like this" she says "okay well instead of cleaning up the long way why don't you just use your magic" I suggest "because that's the lazy way" she says as she picks up an empty bottle of bourbon "well allow me to help you then" I say picking up two empty bottles that were next to me. "That would be great" she says sighing as she throws another empty bottle into the bin bag she's holding. "Remind me to tell my brother when he comes back not to stay up drinking all night and leaving the room a mess afterwards" I say "I think Elijah's already given him a good talking too about it so I doubt he'll do it again anyway I think he drank all night because he's still upset over his break up with Caroline" she says "you think so?" I ask "yes haven't you noticed how miserable he's been?" She asks "of course I just didn't mention anything because I figured he'd get pissed off" I say putting the empty bottles I've picked up into the bin bag and she ties up the bin bag.

I take the bin bag from her insisting I take it to the bin outside since it's full of glass and it's quite heavy "I'll be right back don't go anywhere" I say she smiles "I won't" she says walking over to the couch and sitting down.

I return to the house after putting the trash in the bin and I find Davina flicking through the channels on the tv, I walk over to the tv and turn it off earning a slight protest from her "hey I was going to watch something" She says with a pout "I have a better idea" I say wiggling my eyebrows at her as I walk towards her, she sits up right "what do you have in mind?" She asks biting her bottom lip as I tower over her. I grin pulling her up to me so we're pressed against each other "it involves things getting very hot" I mutter against her lips as I trail my hands from her hips to her ass "oh really?" She asks with a smirk placing her hands on my chest "yes" I say rubbing her ass before giving it a light slap taking her by surprise "what is it with you and my ass? You just can't seem to keep your hands off" she says "I can't help myself love I just love your ass it's so perky and soft so squeezable" I say squeezing her ass making her moan and in response she kisses me hard wrapping her arms around my neck.

We stand there kissing intensely running our hands all over each other but my hands stop when they get back to her ass and I squeeze it roughly earning a moan from her pretty lips and I take that chance to stick my tongue in her mouth. Davina breaks the kiss panting her lips are swollen from the kissing "what room do you want to take this too?" She asks looking into my eyes "why not here I've been dying to fuck you on this very couch" I say kissing her neck making her breath hitch in her throat which brings a smirk to my face "very well then" she says pulling away from me only to jump on me wrapping her legs around my waist and planting her lips on mine making me groan. I trail my hands down her thighs until I reach her ass giving it a little slap making her moan into the kiss "I'm gonna make you feel real good" I growl breaking the kiss as I place her down on the couch and climb on top of her "I don't doubt that" she says leaning up to kiss me running her hands through my hair giving it a tug.

I run my hands all over her body as we continue to make out when Davina suddenly pushes me away I open my mouth to complain but I stop when Davina removes her top and she looks at me with a smirk as she fiddles with her bra "take it off for me" she purrs pulling one of the straps down slightly. I lean down and kiss her chest before ripping the bra off her freeing her breasts to my awaiting eyes, biting my lip I trace my hands up towards her breasts and grip them gently as I lean down to kiss her but the kiss is quick as I pull away only to kiss down her jaw to her neck which I give a nice suck at before moving down to her chest placing kisses all over her and giving her nipples a quick lick before moving downwards. Moans slip from her mouth as I continue my journey of kisses down her body until I reach her hips where I halt my actions as I'm stopped by her skirt but I'm quick to grab the hem of her skirt and yank it down her legs, tossing it over my shoulder. I lick my lips as I look at her lying there in just her lacy black knickers looking up at me with a little smirk "you're a vixen" I growl leaning down to capture her lips in a rough but passionate kiss, she let's out a moan when I grind against her "take off your clothes" she pants tugging at the bottom of my shirt "alright love" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek before getting off the couch and slowly but teasingly removing my shirt and jeans leaving me in just my boxers "ohh come give it to me daddy" she says wiggling her eyebrows as she eyes my bulge, a growl erupts from my throat at her words "oh I'm gonna give it to you so hard" I say getting back on top of her and grinding my hips against hers making her whimper.