The ritual

The part where Elena gets sacrificed and dies, This will be a little different from the episode so do bare with me, I'm skipping to the last part where Klaus 'kills' Elena

Stefan's pov

We all stood on the other side of the circle where Klaus had just killed Jenna, yeah he decided not to sacrifice Caroline, instead he kidnapped Jenna and turned her into a vampire, I offered to take her place but Klaus refused and said he wanted me alive for what reason I don't know but I know it's something bad. "Are you ready to die Elena?" Klaus asks Elena "yes just don't hurt them" she says referring to us "very well doppelganger" Klaus replied before turning her to face us and sinking his fangs into her neck, draining her of her blood and we can't do anything but watch in horror but little does Klaus know that we have a little back up plan and no it's not Elijah. We watch as Elena's lifeless body falls to the ground as Klaus finishes draining her blood and just then his bones start breaking making him scream in pain and his eyes turn yellow, his bones continue to break under the full moon making him weak and just then Bonnie emerges and starts chanting, Davina isn't so far behind her, I didn't want my daughter anywhere near Klaus so me and Damon argued that she stay further in the woods hiding so Klaus can't see her, Bonnie continues to make Klaus weaker and that's when Elijah emerges pushing Klaus to the floor and plunging his hand into his chest, Klaus looks up at him in shock and fear, I hear them exchange words "why brother?" Klaus asks "you took everything from me you killed our siblings" Elijah replies "that's not true" Klaus said "spare me the lies brother say hello to our siblings for me" Elijah replied "I lied I never killed our siblings I can show you brother you just have to trust me" Klaus said "swear to me that your words are true and you'll reunite me with our siblings" Elijah demands "I swear brother I will take you to them" Klaus replies and with that Elijah removes his hand from Klaus's chest and pulls him up and vanishes, we all state in shock at what just happened "I knew it" Damon comments I walk over to Elena and pick her up and head back to our house.

Chapter finishes there, I know it's not as good as it should be and it's not accurate but I'm not really focused on those bits as this story is mainly about Davina and Kol.

Vote and comment