Trouble ahead

This chapter is sort of a preview of what's to come in this story.

No one's pov

Finn Mikaelson entered a room, shutting the doors behind him before walking over to his mother who was preparing a spell well two spells to be exact "mother" Finn says as he stood next to the blonde woman "tonight was a disaster Kol disgraced this family" Esther complained "are you surprised?" He scoffs "not really but luckily soon we won't have to deal with that" the blonde woman replied "is the spell ready?" Finn asks his mother "not yet I just need your blood to link you to your siblings" said Esther, Finn placed his hand out to his mother "you do know what this means when I complete the spell right? It will mean your death along with theirs" Esther questioned her son "of course mother when the time comes I will be ready to die" Finn replied as his mother sliced the palm of his hand allowing a few drops of his blood to drop on the paper that had all the current living Mikaelson children's names written on, Esther starts chanting a spell and Finn watched as his blood moves along the paper and stops on each of his siblings names including his own "the spell is done" she states "what of the other spell?" Finn asks looking at the other side of the table where a small bowl and a few objects sit "that is a very important spell but it requires a lot of concentration" Esther said moving around the table "this spell is to take care of the girl?" Finn asks "indeed it is the girl should've never been born and I will make sure she is erased from this earth along with that thing that grows inside her" Esther said as she picks up a small strand of brown hair and places it in the bowl "where'd you get these things from?" Finn asks "Elena funnily enough I made her think I wanted to help the girl to protect her from your brother" Esther explained as she picks up a photo of Davina placing it in the bowl, she starts chanting and soon the items in the bowl set on fire burning until there is nothing but ash "the spell is done but the deed is not yet complete I mustn't kill the girl just yet" Esther said with a sadistic smile on her face "Davina and your siblings won't know what hit them" she says a little chuckle escaping her lips Finn hesitantly smiled at his mother because truth be told although Finn was a major momma's boy he was a little scared of his mother and he felt guilty about helping his mother kill two innocent lives.

Uh oh bad Esther. What do you think will happen next? I didn't like how Finn was in the vampire Diaires or the originals I never really connected with him as a character like I did with Kol so I'm making Finn be somewhat nicer to his siblings even though he is helping to try and kill them and he's going to be a little naive about his mother's actions, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment