The Dream, The 1St Encounter, and The Journey Begins

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made-up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. I'm editing the chapters. Here is the edited version of chapter 1. I feel like it's better than the original. Let me know what you think.***

Chapt. 1: The Dream, The 1st Encounter, and The Journey Begins

"You want me to what?" an elder-woman repeated, staring at another woman in disbelief, and echoes of fighting were bouncing off the stone-walls outside of the room.

"Make their memories of this world disappear." a 2nd-female voice instructed, staring at the older-woman and another woman who had two children clutched to her side, "Then I will use my powers to transport the 4 of you away from here. Both of you will look after my children as your own."

"Do you expect us to just leave you here to fight alone?" a 3rd-female-voice countered, clutching the children to her side, and frowning-heavily, "We can not do that, My Queen."

"You must." the 2nd-voice stated, and a pained-expression flickering into her eyes, "Too much blood has been spilt because of me. What type of queen would I be if I just sit idly by safe inside this room while my people risk their lives over my indiscretion? I'd rather die fighting alongside my husband than watch my children die by the hands of that monster."

"Stop blaming yourself, Child." the elder-woman chided, realizing it was no-use talking her out of this, sighing-heavily, and cautioning the 2nd-lady, "I will suppress their memories. Overtime, their memories will resurface."

"I hope when the time comes, they'll be able to live their lives without this burden." the 2nd-voice wished, smiling-gratefully at the older-woman, stepping towards the two kids (a 8-year-old-boy and a 5-year-old little girl), crouching in front of them, enveloping them in a bone-crushing hug before letting go, kissing them on their foreheads, tears falling down her face, whispering to them, and standing-up, "I love you both so much."

"You actually agree with her suicidal plan?" the 3rd-voice stuttered, and gazing at the older-woman in bewilderment, "He'll kill her if she fights him alone."

"She won't be alone. I will fight alongside her." the elderly-woman countered, trekking over to the two children, blue-light emitted from her fingertips, gently-tapping their foreheads, and smiling at the sleeping kids.

"GO NOW!!" the 2nd-female-voice shouted, hearing the wooden-door splinter, emitting a silver-glow, activating her powers, glancing over her shoulder at the 3rd-woman exiting with the kids, smiling-somberly, and turning towards the enemies that had barged into the room, Roc, aide me.

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

Ugh...too early. Ivy miller thought-groaned, reaching out her hand, slamming her hand down against her alarm-clock, sliding up in her bed, yawning, rubbing her hands against her green-eyes, shoving her aqua-blue bed-cover aside, dangling her short-legs over her bed, stumbling off the bed, shuffling across the wood-floors, padding into the bathroom, slipping off her black-tank and silver-cotton-shorts, stepping into the shower, and letting the hot-water wake her up, Another weird dream. I've got to stop watching Anime before I go to bed.

"HURRY UP OR YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE, MIDGET!!" Cassia called, cupping her hand to her mouth, shouting up the stairs, and resting her hands on her hips.

"I AIN'T THAT SHORT!!" Ivy hollered, rolling her eyes, rubbing shampoo onto her long, curly, light-brown hair, and rinsing out her hair.