Chapter 2 Part 3 - Let's Begin Crafting Potions!!

After arriving at home, I spread the tools like mortar, glassworks, and stove on the desk of my room. I looked at my bag and began sorting the grasses according to their types.

Ordinary Grass 10%

Dorudia Grass (Deadly Poisonous) 14 %

Alakia Grass (Fever Remedy) 2%

Kurana Grass (Diarhea Remedy) 4%

Borond Grass (Poisonous) 20%

Gorgonta Grass (Petrification Remedy) 4%

Nosferatu Grass (Herb) 15%

Karan Grass (Paralysis Poison) 11%

Marax Grass (Haemorrage Inducing Poison) 20%

I wiped my sweat after sorting the grass. I took the disposable cloth and wrapped it around my mouth and nose. I took some Nosferatu Grass and grinded it with Mortar. I used the [Extraction] on the grinded grass and poured the liquid product to a vial. I did the same to the other grasses till nothing was left.

I took some water from the reservoir and brought it back to my room. I carefully boiled the water and put in some of the Nosferatu Extract with pipette drop by drop. After a while, I poured the product to smaller vials and corked them before appraising it.

Potion

I made the fantasy potion for the first time. I used half of the Nosferatu Extract for the potions. This was tiring as expected. I got out from my room brought few samples with me. I saw a blinking transparent thing at the corner of my sight. I tapped it and found something surprising.

<<Successfully Created [Potion]>> X 10

<<Level Up>> X 3

<<Alchemist Level Up>> X5

<<Extraction Skill Level Up!!>> X3

<<Mixing Skill Level Up>> X2

I sighed and swept the log away. I took off my coat, glasses and mask. I walked around the house and saw Natalia was bandaging her knee. It seems like she skinned it during her fall.

"Ren-sama-nya? Do you need something?"

She asked.

"No, I'm just walking around. I'm looking for mother. I want to show her my product."

I said.

"Emi-sama is probably inside her study. Do you want me to accompany you?"

"Sure"

I was guided by Natalia to mother's study. There, I saw an unexpected sight. Mother was kissing with the silver haired maid who I rarely saw.

"Awawawawawawa!!!"

Natalia quickly covered my eyes with her hands. She tried to at least. I still could see through her finger's gap. Rather, Dear Mother, what are you doing behind your son?

"Ara? Natalia and Ah!!! Re-Ren, it's not like what you think you see!!"

My mother became desperate to explain the things to me. I secretly activated my appraisal on the silver haired girl.

Anastasia Level 422 Sorcerer Level 411 Necromancer Level 200 Arcanist Level 99 Maid Level 13

Title : Vampire Princess, Loli Baba, Ruler of Death, The one who is defeated, Blood Servant, Lesbian

Race : Vampire(True Ancestor)

She looked at me with amused looks. I took the vial inside my pocket. Her face distorted seeing it.

"Boy, where do you get that accursed thing?!!"

She asked angrily.

"Ana? Does something matter?"

Mother asked her who suddenly hid behind her. Anastasia was trembling.

"Ren, can you tell me what that thing is?"

She asked.

"Potion"

I replied.

"He?"

"It's a potion."

I said again to the dumbfounded mother.

"Seriously?"

She was dumbfounded.

"Let me see it."

My mother said. Anastasia quickly hid under the desk as my mother approached me to take the vial. She took off the cork and sniffed the content.

"Lia, do you have any recent wound?"

Mother asked Natalia. She looked down at her bandaged knee. There was a red tint on it.

"Drink this."

She said. Natalia sniffed the content and shivered. My mother glared at her and made her ears went weak. She took the vial and drank the content with one gulp. Her tail straightened at once.

"E? Impossible"

She quickly undid her bandage and tried to check her wound. Under the bandage, there were no single wound or scar remained. There was just smooth skin remained under the bandage.

"Alchemist is specialized in this aspect, Potion crafting."

I said confidently.

"Are you really a five year old?"

Anastasia asked doubtfully.

,