Chapter 50 - Moment with Alicia

After that moment, I decided to forgive both witches for their previous mischief. Instead of giving them the long lecture, I'd rather spending the rest of my time and energy to cuddle with my beloved 'wife'. Yes, not 'fiancee' but 'wife'.

Unlike nobles, it seems like the commoners didn't celebrate their wedding grandly. Most of them would just ask for the both sides' parent's consent and that's it. You could declare that both of you are married. Both Alicia's and my fathers aren't here so, the consent was obtained by asking both my and Alicia's mothers. So, that's it. Even without saying anything, they were already gave us their consent judging from their characters. I mean, it was them who were set up our engagement. But, even so, I still wanted to hold our wedding ceremony properly here.

"Say, Ren-sama."

Alicia called. I looked at the face of my beloved who sat on my lap. 

"What is it?"

I asked her. She fidgeted for a bit and bit hesitant to say what she was about to ask.

"Etto, umm..... You see... um...."

She was having difficulty in mustering her courage to say it. She averted her eyes several times as I was looking straight at her face. She kept fidgeting and her face had faint blushing color. Seeing her looked like this, my heart raced more. At that time, I felt some strange emotion was surging up. But, somehow or another, i managed to hide it with my poker face.

"Umm... well.... Ren-sama, I-"

Just before she could say it, I sealed her lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around her petite body and pulled her closer to mine. The warmth of the girl I loved the most was transmitted to my skin. We parted after few seconds of kissing. She was in dazed state. Her face blushed red from embarrassment and happiness but it seems like her brain was still trying to process what had happened.

"Alicia..."

I called for her name as I looked at her face with my deepest affection. Our eyes met and it was like that my eyes couldn't part from looking at my beloved' face. It was as if right now, we were currently was in our own world. Perhaps, if there was a war happening outside this room, we might not realize it.

"Ren-sama... please... kiss me more..."

Alicia pleaded. I brought my face toward hers. Our lips met. I felt no resistance when i pulled her body toward mine. Instead, she seemed proactive in letting her body got hugged my me. At that moment, I didn't know how long time had passed we spent on kissing.

"Ren-sama, I love you."

She said shyly as a small gap was made between our face. My eyes was locked to hers.

"I love you too, Alicia. More than anything."

I whispered to her ear.

"Hau..."

It seems like her ears had become sensitive. She gave out a cute moan when my breath brushed against her earlobe. Somehow or another, I got a sudden urge to tease her more.

"Shall we continue? Or perhaps should we stop here?"

I asked her.

"Meanie... You know what I want even I don't say it right?"

She sulked. But even so, her sulking face was so cute.

"No, i don't know what do you want if you don't say it."

I said in teasing manner.

"Liar, it was shown in your eyes that you know it."

She said.

"No, I don't know what do you really want. After all, right now, my brain has been full of thinking of how cute and pretty the girl in my embrace was."

I said.

"Muu... That's foul play, Ren-sama."

She said as she averted her eyes from embarrassment.

"That cute reaction of yours is also foul play for me too."

I said.

"But, Ren-sama, aren't you angry?"

She asked me.

"Why?"

I titled my head.

"I just declared that I am your 'wife' without your consent."

She said.

"No, i'm not angry. Also, it's not without consent. If it was not for the seal, I would already declare that you're my wife instead. After all, I had deeply fallen in love with you. And if i was angry just for such simple reason, I wouldn't risk my self and make the whole world my enemy for the sake of a single girl who was almost got stolen by other guy in front of my eyes."

I said.

"Umm... I- I want Ren-sama to *murmur *murmur"

She said in low voice. The latter part was faint that I couldn't hear it. But the color of her face had turned into a deeper crimson.

"What is it? I couldn't hear you."

I said.

"Muu... Ren-sama, I want you to-"

BAM!! CRASH!

Just the moment before she could say it, the bookshelf was toppled by something. From inside the rising dust, i could see the silhouettes of the current Witch Queen, the Witch Demon Lord, and a girl i didn't know fell down comically. Judging from their state, i could roughly guess that these idiots were eavesdropping on us from the hidden passage behind the bookshelf. 

Hearing the loud crash, the entrance was opened in hurry and Karina rushed inside with Lilliana on her shoulder. I had both Karina and Lilliana to guard the main entrance so that there won't be any intruder but it seems like I forgot that in this world, hidden passages and the likes are quite common, especially in the high class society. I sighed and put down Alicia from my lap. I stood up and walked toward the stupid trio.

"Do you have any last words?"

I asked them coldly. My voice was sounded calm but had some deep tone in it. The witch demon lord aside, the other two were trembling while hugging each other due to the fear while the demon lord was laughing like a child who just got her prank busted.