Chapter 13 Part 6 - The Butler

The elevator moved rather smoothly. The butler stood in the front as we rested on the floor. I looked toward the glowing number of the indicator. It was moving rather slowly.

"Ah, it will definitely take some time to reach the ground. So, please take some rest if possible."

The butler said.

"We're already doing it though."

I said. The butler shook his head and turned his gaze towards me.

"Since you're not willing to rest, I will have my privilege to force you to rest."

He said something absurd. He clapped his hands twice. I frowned at his strange action. There was no discomfort or anything such.

Thud!!

Noden's body fell limp to the ground. I widened my eyes and looked around me. Everyone except me and the butler was knocked out.

"What the meaning of this?"

I asked him. He sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know why you still persistent bringing those inferior beings to our paradise, Young One."

He said. I felt his words were provoking me.

"Inferior beings?"

I squinted my eyes.

"Those humans, they are not worthy to be called our companions. Those betrayers are not something that should be permitted to come to our land, no, they aren't supposed to live."

He said. My gaze turned into glare.

"Are you trying to anger me?"

I asked.

"If you're trying to attack me, it's futile. I'm much stronger than you."

He said.

Sebastian Clauss Level 467 Butler Level 452

Title : Old fashioned dragon, Arrogant Dragon, Perfect Butler, Master of Unarmed Close Quarter Combat, Great Cook, Ancient Dragon, Servant of Dragon Temple

Race : Ancient Storm Dragon

Compared to other enemies I had fought, he was in high level category. However, if he was compared to Asvi, Filma, Markha, and the former hero' companions, he had lower level.

"It seems like your eyes changed just now. What did you do?"

He asked. I glanced at my collapsed companions.

"My eyes can read the information about others. Shall I recite what I had seen?"

I asked him. Sebastian kept his calm face but I could see that his eye brow just twitched for a second.

"I wonder if you're telling the truth."

He played it fool.

"Despite having an appearance of an old man, I know your identity. You're a level 467 Ancient Storm Dragon."

I declared. His expression turned bitter.

"For a mere brat to see through my true form, it seems like I underestimated you."

He said.

Ren Concerto Level 152 Alchemist Level 123 Arcanist Level 94 Hero Level 62

Titles : Genius Alchemist, Saint's Son, First Prince's childhood friend, Scientist, Prodigy, Miraculous Eyes possessor, Auction Hall's VVIP, 3rd Princess' fiancé, Baron of Maximilian, Dragon Slayer, Demon Tribe's Nightmare, Savior, Hero, Philosopher, Filma's favorite's Collection Candidate, Possessor of Holy Insignia: Harmony