Chapter 39 - Annoying Little Girl

The endless pathway surrounded by unknown darkness guided me to a room with no door or window.

"A dead end?"

I muttered.

I looked around but found nothing but an empty room. I tried approaching the closest wall but the only thing i found was just solid white wall. I took a deep breath and began inspecting every corner of the room for any kind of clue.

"What are you doing? You looked like a thief you know?"

I gasped when i heard a little girl's voice behind me. I turned around and saw a girl around 10 to 12 years old was standing at the entrance while holding a parasol. She wore pink colored gothic lolita outfit with knee socks and was holding frilly pink parasol.Her blonde hair was tied in pigtails on both sides with pink ribbon. Her deep blue eyes were staring at me with bit disgusted look on her face.

"And you're?"

I asked her.

"Before you're asking other's name shouldn't you name yourself first?"

She said arrogantly.

"Ah, sorry. I'm Ren Concerto. So, what's your name?"

I said.

"A~ah, i already know that name of yours. You don't need to say it. After all, This majestic self was sent by master to personally. How could i don't know about your name? Are you perhaps an idiot?"

She said with arrogant tone. I somehow was irritated by her way of speaking. I was trying hard to maintain my calm face. I also could somehow managed to hold myself from retorting.

"Ah, I also don't like how you ask for my name so i won't tell you unless you revise it."

She added.

"i-I see..."

I replied with twitching lips in irritation.

"Then, may i know your name?"

I said as polite as possible.

"Haa? What's with that tone? So disgusting. Could it you're courting me? Sorry but i already have someone in my mind. But, i'm not angry or anything like that. I'm also grateful for your honesty, after all this elite me is very attractive that every man will want to court me on their first sight."

Her endless overconfident speech ended. She looked away with 'hump!' snort after that. Somehow i could tell that something inside my head was almost snapped from her attitude.

"Ah, if you want to know my name to that extent, i might tell you if you kneel down before me."

She added.

"LIKE HELL I'LL DO THAT FOR YOUR NAME!!"

I retorted with all my might.

"Wha- i admit that you're quite courageous. But, i can't offer you more than granting you my name."

She said as if surprised about the context of my retort.

"Haa?"

I gave a dumbfounded reaction.

"I mean, you're going to do something more than kneeling right?"

She asked a dumb question.

"LIKE HELL I WILL DO THAT!! MORE IMPORTANTLY I DON'T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT YOUR NAME!!"

I retorted again. To that sudden retort, she looked frightened and took a step back.

"You're quite a beast aren't you? To think you want to skip the introduction and move to the next stage."

She said another stupid thing. Suddenly i felt dizzy about how i should speak with this crazy girl.

"What is it? You're speechless that this elite me has seen through your real intent?"

She said arrogantly again.

"NOT AT ALL!! Just for information, I already have a girl i love for my whole life and that is my fiancee, Alicia!! Not you!!"

I retorted with my loudest voice.

"Wha- to think that you want to turn me into a plaything instead of having me as your lover or girlfriend, you're more dangerous than i thought."

She said while taking another step backward. I slapped my forehead in frustration. Something was really wrong with this girl's head.

"Wha-what is it?"

She took another step back when I looked at her again. I sighed and scratched my head.

"A~h mou!! This is why I don't like acting as straight man!! Especially when the partner is a natural airhead!!"

I grumbled.

"That's my line!! I also don't want to talk with a natural woman enemy like you!!"

She shouted at me. We glared at each other.

"What are you doing, Amy? Master has tired of waiting."

Another girl said from the entrance. She had a kind of antisocial aura and her thick glasses, long black straight hair, and long skirted sailor uniform gave an image of a perfectionist student council president or strict disciplinary committee member. She had height around the same as the blonde girl and her dark eyes were staring coldly at us.

"Ah, by the way, I am here to bring you two to master's abode."

She said. So far she at least looked more decent than the blonde one.

"Ah, by the way, my contact, personal information, and three sizes are confidential information. If you wish to know, you must ask the office first with a proper payment in the front. Ah, extra services will be charged separately."

She said with straight expression. Inside my head I could only cried in agony.

Another weird girl has arrived.