Chapter 19 Part 2 - Demon Lord's Summit (Side Ren)

The day of the summit finally arrived. I was excluding myself from my party and hid in the forest. I left my party system to avoid getting tracked by them though i am worried if i can't find them later.

00:00:00:32

00:00:00:31

00:00:00:30

The countdown kept moving. I relaxed myself as i sat cross-legged inside a cave.  I took a deep breath and prepared myself. To avoid being discovered right away, i wore a robe which covered my physique and recognition obstruction engraved on the hood (which i got from gacha), shoes with heels to disguise my height, and faceless mask which equipped with voice changer feature.

"Then, i'll be off to the summit."

I said to the two figures guarding the entrance. They were two people i summoned through my gacha system. Their name were Blade and Mark. 

Blade was a beastman of the black puma tribe. His whole body was covered in black fur. He was a master swordsman. I gave him two SR class one-handed swords which were currently hanging on his back. He wore a SR class wyvern pelt armor and SSR class Wind Panther leather boots.

Mark was a beastman of the rat tribe. He was a rare subspecies which made him had human-like face, black hair, and only had black fur covering his back. His rat ears was so small that it was almost covered by his own hair. He had a thin whisker growing on his cheeks and long rat tails below his hip.  He was a hunter. I gave him a R class Dagger, 3 R class throwing knives, and SSR class Bow. I gave him a R class Rock Bear Leather Vest, SR class Two-headed Snake Leather Boots, R grade Leather Gloves.

THe two of them looked at me and nodded in silent. I closed my eyes and gave in when i felt a sensation of being pulled into the darkness.

When i opened my eyes, i found myself in a circular room. What surprised me was the presence of a chained angel above the large desk in the middle of the room and the eerie statues around the tables.

The angel aside, the seven statues were kind of familiar to me as they were roughly like symbols of the seven sins.

The archangel with demonic horns on his head, Lucifer.

The Gigantic Fly standing on two legs. The other four legs acted like arms and held a staff, a glaive, a sword, and a giant fork. He was the lord of Gluttony, Beelzebub.

The succubus with alluring body and outfit which barely covering the risque parts, Asmodeus.

The gigantic demon with wide bat wings and bull horns, Satan.

Those four are the roughly similar to the articles about the shape of the seven deadly sins. As for the remaining three were quite different than the symbols i knew.

Mammon was depicted as a humanoid being with dog face, four arms holding bags, a scale, and two hook swords. He was only wearing trousers only and had many purses full of money on the waist.

Leviathan was depicted as a medusa with six arms holding six canes with six different shapes. She had a necklace with human skulls used as a pendant. 

Belpheghor was depicted with a sheep headed demon with sleepy looking eyes. His body was skinny and had its ribs visible. It hold a scythe and a staff with an hourglass on the tip. He had two large bat wings and demonic tail. On his shoulders, there were a crow and an owl with sharp looks in their eyes.

I looked around and found nobody from the demon lord side was present.

"I'm the first huh?"

I muttered. At that time, the chained angel turned his half-visible face at me.

"This feeling...."

I felt an electricity through my spine when he started speaking. This person is dangerous. That was my instinct told me all the time.

"I see, you've arrived, Acedia."

He said. I don't know the expression he made as i couldn't see his lips or eyes under that blindfold and mask.

"Who are you?"

I asked warily.

"My name is-"

He stopped mid-sentence and looked other way. I wonder why he need to face that way despite unable to see at all.

"It seems like the rest have arrived."

He said. I looked at the direction he was facing. Six black figures rose up from the shadows. 

In front of Lucifer, a shadow of a demon with four pairs of wings, long hair, and a pair of horn growing backward from the forehead appeared.

In front of Asmodeus, a figure of a female demon rose up. She had a 'sexy body' of a succubus and long hair. Two horns grew on her head. Two pairs of wings and devil tails grew from her hip.

In front of Satan, a large build classic styled demon with large folded wings stood proudly. His two large bull horns made him looked strong and menacing. He held a glaive in his hand and looked around as if to measure the other demon lords' might.

In front of Mammon, a humanoid person's shadow was present. He wasn't looked like a demon at all. His outfit's shadow was looked like a noble or a merchant.

In front of Beelzebub, a shadow of a three meters tall orc was standing menacingly. He snorted as he watched the other demon lords.

In front of Leviathan, in contrast of the other demon lords, a small demon lords appeared. She was a witch with petite body less than 100 cm height. She was holding a book in her hand. She was looked taller as she was floating with her small broom and had an over-sized robe and tall witch hat.

"Hou, it seems like there's someone arrived earlier than this great me. Hahaha!!!"

Superbia said arrogantly. He looked like a small fry bossy mid-boss in a third rate stories. Luxuria looked displeased by it.

"Otou-sama, that's bit unsightly. The other demon lords are watching."

She said. At the same time she spoke, i was reminded of someone with the same voice. 

"I recognized this voice. Thou are Filma aren't thou?!!"

I asked her to confirm my doubt.

"It seems like i'm famous more than i thought."

SHe said arrogantly. That attitude was making my blood boiling from anger. I took a deep breath and tried to suppress my anger. I turned my attention to Superbia.

"In that case, that arrogant fool is the 'Defeated Demon Lord', Superbia, right?"

I asked by emphasizing the word 'Defeated Demon Lord'. I wanted to say a 'Loser Demon Lord' but it might be aggravating them too much. Instead of him, Avarithia and Ira were angry in his stead. They looked like about to jump at me from their anger.

"Lorgan, Fleis, We're not to fight with each other."

Superbia warned them. They stopped their attempt and bowed at him.

"Nyahaha!!! You guys are pretty interesting. Say, will you buy my service? I can send some nasty curses at them."

The little witch said. She was floating on the spot next to mine. On my right, the orc looked displeased.

"Just get this over already!! I'm in my way eating the whole village after this!! If they escape, i'll have you to compensate me!!"

The orc yelled. I smirked in amusement. It seems like this orc's intelligence is questionable. He might be the easiest one to deal with. Just seeing this, my lips turned into a smirk.

"Then, shall we start the summit?"

The angel said. Our gaze fell upon the person in the center of the room.