NOT A CHAPTER

Ossu!! Boss Blazt's here!!

"Gokigenyoh Minna-san"

Sigh, my body is getting more and more wrecked lately. My research proposal has been rejected again by my professor. Oh sad life!! <(T.T)>

My time is ticking off and i'm under great pressure. Worst of all, MY AUTHOR BLOOD IS BOILING!! I want to write but why the time can't be prolonged!!! 

Fuu.... so tired.... 

Then, you have it. I might be absent and unable to update for a while. It can be a week or two. The worst case is i can't update at all till mid December. 

As replacement, i decided to open this.

"REINCARNATED AS ALCHEMIST Q&A CORNER"

".........................."

Ara? No applause? Well whatever. 

Anyone who has question regarding the story or the character can post a question on the comment box. 

I will try my best to answer the questions which is not going to be a spoiler. 

And also i would like to open poll for the characters popularity and a vote for new characters. There're too many new characters in the working desk after all...

Vote Your new Character :

1. Raza Vega - Wanderer who was under training for unveiling the mystery of the world's end. Demon Lord researcher.

Class : Clockwork Mage Level ????

2. Luka Fist - The son of the previous demon lord. He was actually supposed to inherit the throne but he decided to escape instead as he scared of the heroes.

Class : Demon Prince Level ????

3. [                ] - Unknown creature with the appearance of rabbit people who wield a large scythe.

4. Balu - Just a merchant passing by. He was a trader who knows the current location of Queen of Maximillian

5. ?????? - She is a dragon. Single. Looking for partner.

6. Bailord Weist - Chaos Dragon. Former mount of the previous demon lord. He returned to the dragon realm after the demon lord was defeated.

Then that's all the new characters who can appear anytime soon.  I will be waiting for the question, vote, and the popularity poll. And see you next time!!

Well then, Boss Blazt Logging off!!