Chapter 13 Part 3 - Divine Dragon Asvi

After four hours, the hero parties were summoned to the throne room.

In the end, Shiina joined our group since she was unable to persuade other member candidates due to her class, Beast Tamer. Since everyone was gathered by me, the role party leader was handed to me instead of Shiina. Anastasia joined our party despite being a senior and Ameralda two attendants were also included in our party. So, in the end, our party is consisted of 1 paladin, 1 alchemist, 1 archmage, 1 sorcerer, 1 beast tamer, and 3 spell casters. But, if Leo's bodyguards are included then we got a knight and another spell caster.

"It seems like all you have formed your party. In that case, among the masters here, is there anyone willing to be mentor for each party?"

The Pope said.

"I, Rival Augustus, shall take the mentoring of Sakakimoto-dono's group."

A paladin stepped forward.

"I, Flint Archabald, shall guide Ren Concerto's party."

A swordsman advanced.

"Geh!! That's cheating!!" "Tch!! I want that role!!"

Lyold and Duventoliel complained when Flint took the role before they could.

"In that case, I , Lyold shall take the role of teaching Haruhide-dono."

"I, Duventoliel, shall take the role as a mentor for Ichinose-dono."

The two of them advanced.

"Anyone else?"

The Pope asked. None moved or saying anything.

"Since none else volunteered, then the role of mentor will be deci-"

BAM!!

Before he could finish his word, he stopped when suddenly the door collapsed. Everyone looked at the entrance with wary looks. A woman with long white hair, blue eyes, and fair skin stood in front of the broken door. Behind her, a pretty large hole was extending till the outer wall.

She looked around and her gaze stopped at my party. Without saying a word she approached me. Nobody dared to move at that time.

Asvi Level ??? Apostle Level ???

Title: Ancient Dragon, Holy Dragon, Pascal's Right Hand Man, Guide of Heroes, Dragon King, Ruler of Kin, Guardian of Dragon Kin, Wise One, Loyal Apostle, Bearer of Justice, Dragon God's Apostle, Divine Dragon, The Strongest Dragon, Magic King, Absolute Judge, ?????, ??????, ??????, ????????, ??????, ????? ????? ????

Race: Divine Holy Dragon

Seed : ???? Level ?????

Passive: ?????, ?????, ??????, ??????, ??????, ??????, ???????, ???????, ?????????

She was a bad news if she was an enemy. She looked at me by my eyes.

"......"

She didn't say anything. We stared for quite long time. None dared to move or made any sound. They could feel the domineering aura coming from her.

"T-T-This Young One, G-G-Greeting the E-Elder"

I said with trembling voice. Even with my high level Aura, she still overwhelmed my aura.

"....."

She didn't respond. She just stared at me. After few moments, she turned her gaze to Shiina. She didn't stare at her for more than 30 seconds before turning her face to the Pope on the stage. She stretched her hand at him.