Chapter 54 - Alchemy Lesson

"Try adding 3 milligram of Azure Leaf Powder, it should help stabilizing the catalyst."

I told one of my disciples. There were eight disciples here who were seriously studying alchemy under my guidance. I intended to take them as assistants but most of their skill were self-taught so it was quite difficult for them to understand my instruction.

"Yes, Instructor!"

He replied. He was the most diligent child among my disciples. If I'm not mistaken, his name was Hans or something like that. I taught them alchemy using the piled up herbs I had gathered in the past and the ones I got from the gacha.

So far they were able to make some low grade potions and medicines as they gained their level slowly. They had no outstanding growth and it was kind of slow in my eyes. But, they were fast learner. They would remember every recipe I taught them.

"This place as busy as ever."

I heard a voice from the doorway. When i looked at the speaker, Lucio was nonchalantly entering the lab without permission. I somehow felt annoyed looked at his little girl appearance.

"Invidia, I told you many times that this place is off limit!!"

I scolded him.

"Che, how stingy. By the way, how's the mainland?"

He asked. He had bugged me every now and then to obtain the information I got from every legion members of mine who are staying in the mainland.

"Nothing changed much. The war with Superbia's fellas was still on going. The heroes are messed up as usual. The adventurer guild was flooded with demon subjugation from the army aid request and lastly the church is as rotten as ever."

I said in half-assed manner.

"I see... By the way, I am actually interested in the 'Kamen Rider' research which was written in Karina's report. Can you research that too here?"

He pleaded. I sighed and stretched my hand toward his face. He started to flail around as I lifted her up using an iron claw grip on her face. While still holding her face, I walked out from the room and threw her out toward the window at the end of the corridor. The fake loli witch was flying straight through the gap of the opened window and who knows where he would ended up crashing at.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Kamen Rider huh? I got a gist of that hero's thinking but won't it be not much of use in this world?"

I muttered. I walked back to the lab.

"Instructor, was it really alright to treat Ancestor Witch Queen-sama like that?"

One of my disciples asked.

"It's fine. I didn't do anything wrong."

I said calmly.

"Listen, a laboratory is Alchemist's sacred ground. You can't let just anyone to enter this place, especially those who doesn't have any manner. Also, keep the actual children as well as the children with adult's body out from this sacred ground as it will lead a bigger disaster in this place."

I said.

"But, Ancestor Witch Queen-sama doesn't fit on the latter part of the categories."

A disciple said.

"Listen well, that guy, the age aside, his mentality is similar to her outside appearance. In the other word, he is somehow technically can be described as a child! So, that guy is absolutely forbidden from entering this place! Understand?!"

I explained.

"YES!!"

They replied in unison.

"Then, let's continue the lesson. We'll restart from the extracting procedure."

I said.