Chapter 66 - Truth of the World (1)

When I came to, I found myself lying facing upward. Even though I said lying, it was probably better to call it floating instead. I was floating in some white space which looked like endless in every direction.

"It seems like you have woken up, my successor."

I could hear a manly voice echoed inside my head.

Who?

As I tried to speak I realized that I couldn't move an inch of my body.

"Ah, sorry, about who I am, I kinda forgot it already. I mean it has been long time since my soul left the mortal world after all."

The voice said.

"Well, that aside, I will keep it short since our time is limited. And, about who I am, you could just say that I'm the first Destiny."

The voice added. 

I felt somehow the voice began to say something important. I couldn't see him or sense his aura but there was no sign of lies in his voice.

"What I was about to say might be conflicting with your faith but just listen to it and you can decide to believe it or not afterwards."

He said.

Suddenly the white space distorted and changed into a large mural of an ancient tomb which I used to see at the documentary programs about the ancient sites like temples and tombs. 

"Long long time ago, the God of Creation had created the three whole worlds. The worlds he aimed to make were the world of miracles and the world, the world of eternal peace, and the world of order.

The first world was created by filling the whole universe with magic. It was a world where even the wish of a grass might come true. However the world was destroyed as the miracles itself was too heavy burden when there were no rule or mechanism to control it. It became a hell just within a span of several centuries.

The second world was created by making the whole denizen of that universe had an absolute faith without worldly desire. The peace last long and there were no single bloodshed in the whole world till the end. But, that world was growing much too slow in term of culture and growth. All denizen of that world know no conflict and tends to hold back everything which then become the slow growth of the mentality and culture and ended with stagnation at some point. Nobody want to stand above other. There was no leadership as everyone is equal and with nobody on the top the world didn't advance at all and reached the point where the planets wasn't able to support the denizen anymore as there were too many people and they were only know the way to use and had no desire to improving their livelihood which then ended with global scale starvation and the denizen died in starvation before went extinct in the end.

The third world was the world of order. The world was build under certain rule. It was divided into the upper stratum, the divine world, the middle stratum, the mortal world, and the low stratum, underworld. The upper world was the world of rulers and the creator of the laws, in other word, it was realm of gods. The middle world was the world of mortals where they live in peace. The lower world was the place of the wicked ones where the conflict would always occurs, a hell.

The Supreme Ruler, the King Deity was bestowed by the Creator an ability to make subordinate Deities to help him managing the world. He then created many deities who helped managing the world like the Stratum deities, elemental deities, racial deities, and cultural deities. As the result, the faith was split. People began arguing which deity was right and which deity was wrong as there were diversities of the rules managed by each deity.

Diversity in opinion was a double-edged sword for the world. At one side it will create a harmony by complementing each other and at the other side it will create a conflict with can start a major chaos. And what had happened in that world was the conflict. War broke out throughout the world. Believers of each deity waged war against each other. 

The deities they worshiped was at loss when they saw this. They began discussing about how to solve this problem. And they took a long time to get an agreement and kept arguing about their policy and that discussion turned into bloodshed at the upper stratum when one of the deities, had all his believer massacred by the believers of other deity. When the last believers of his were slain, the deity had became mad and blamed the deity of their murderer. The latter had no idea about this massacre and tried to calm down the mad deity while trying nothing to stop his believers at all. Thus he ended up inciting the wrath of the mad deity and he got slain. Knowing this, the Supreme Deity had no choice but to punish the mad deity by paying his crime with equal means. He killed the mad deity who was more or less his own son.

With the absence of the killed deity, the believer had lost their source of power upon their faith and got crushed by another deity believers. This conflict repeated over and over. The world which had lost the administrators started to decline. The believers blamed the decline on other deity and continuously waged war and the deities were also got a fight with each other. The Supreme Deity had his hands full with the affair of the upper stratum and had no time to manage the lower ones. And in no time, the system collapsed and the world was destroyed.

Seeing the tragic destruction of the worlds, the creator was saddened. He gathered the remnants of the worlds and created a new world which then called our world. The remnants of miracle world became the magic and skills. The harmony world became the base of the world. and the order world became a system to regulate it.

And to avoid the previous mistakes of the order world, the Creator made a predetermined common enemy of the whole world called Demons. They were in fact was the survivors of the world of Order who lived in lower stratum. And to keep the balance in check, he also created a system called Hero and Demon Lord system as well as the Deity supervising them, the Light Deity, Volt, and Deity of Darkness, Ohm. And in order to avoid the vacancy of the administrators in case of the deities killing each other, the creator made yet another system which could become a replacement of those deities called dragons.

This was the origin of the world."

The voice finished his long explanation.