Chapter 7 part 3 - Side Effect

"Please this way, Ren-sama."

Molar guided me into the castle. This would be my first time visiting a girl's room in this world. The reason why I headed there was that I came here early in the morning. Alicia was not a morning person since long ago. She would always slept in except on certain occasion. 

"Hime-sama, Ren-sama is visiting."

He said as he knocked the door. I didn't hear anything behind the door. Molar slowly opened the door and entered. I followed behind him and saw something surprising. Inside the wide bed with canopy, there was a girl who slept comfortably. She was hugging a hug pillow with a smile on her face.

I smiled gently seeing her figure. She was looked very childish yet her beauty and cuteness covered it. 

"Then, shall we wake her up?"

Molar asked. 

I shook my head at his question. Seeing her like this, my childish mind was triggered. 

"Molar-san, instead of that..."

I whispered my Idea to his ears

.

.

.

"Fua~ I slept well."

Alicia said as she woke up.

"Yes, you seems like had a very nice dream."

I replied her. She gasped and turned her face toward me. I was sitting beside the tea table beside the bed. I was enjoying some warm tea as I waited for her waking up.

"Good morning."

I greeted her. She blinked her eyes and pinched her side.

"Ouch! It's not a dream."

She muttered. She then looked at me and then looked at herself.

"Awawawawawawawa!!!"

She turned red and panicked. I put down the teacup in my hand and stood up.

"Good morning Alicia"

I said again before kissing her forehead.

"I'll call the maid. I'll wait at the backyard."

I said with smile. I left the room with satisfied smile on my face.

.

.

.

"Thanks for waiting."

Alicia greeted me. I turned my face toward her. I widened my eyes. Alicia was wearing a beautiful light blue dress. The arm gloves reached above her elbow and her hair was tidily arranged, a perfect appearance of a princess.

"You're beautiful, Alicia."

I praised her. 

"Mou, Ren-sama"

She acted bashfully. We walked toward the pavilion beside the flowerbed. 

"By the way, why did Ren-sama come here this early?"

She asked innocently.

"Well, I just want to tell you that I had finished the elixir."

I said.

"Elixir?"

She titled her head.

"Etto, it's a cure for Alicia so that you won't have to be afraid of the relapse of your condition."

I explained.

"Really?!! I can finally able to play like normal girl!!"

She was excited.

"That's right but..."

I stopped mid-sentence. I averted my eyes and scratched my cheek.

"The side effect might be troubling a bit."

I said.

"Side effect?"

She titled her head.

"What's the side effect you're talking about, Ren?"

I heard a voice behind me. I gasped and straightened my posture. I turned back and saw a figure with a crown on his head, the king.

"Otou-sama!! Listen!! Ren-sama said he had found a cure for my body!!"

Alicia said to her father excitedly.

"That's quite good news. But, I'm bit worried about this side effect thing you had mentioned before."

He gave a pressuring aura.  

"Well, that's... a bit..."

I hesitated to tell him.

"Baron Ren Concerto, answer my question."

His gaze turned very cold and intimidating.

"D-Dragonification."

I said.

"Dragonification?"

He frowned.

"It means that you'll partially turning into a dragon."

I explained more.

"How much she will transform?"

He inquired me.

"I have yet to know. But, I can guarantee that her transformation wouldn't be affecting her too much."

I added. 

"What do you mean by too much?"

He inquired further.

"Etto, less than my case, I think."

I said with hesitant tone. The king widened his eyes. 

"That's... Don't tell me you're trying it on your own body?!!!"

He was surprised when he knew my dragonification.

"Rather than the elixir, my dragonification is caused by my body got exposed by a lot amount of dragon blood, eating dragon meat, and killing a dragon by myself."

I said. I mentioned the last part with small voice so that the king wouldn't hear it. The king sighed.

"Then, how much is your transformation."

He asked.

"Apart from the increase on strength, my eyesight, hearing, and smell are improved, I gained a night vision, increase in stamina, and my magic increased a bit, my iris changed a bit and my canines are growing longer. Also, I felt some urge to protect my possession."

I explained anything that came to my mind.

"Well, in that case, why not? Even she is transformed into a dragon, you're also the same right?"

He said.

"If she turned into a dragon from this, I would have transformed long ago as my dragonification is quite severe."

I said.