Chapter 8 Part 3 - Demon

My mother and I ran toward the outside. I gasped when i saw smoke was rising not far from the main entrance of the mansion. I could see several city guards and soldiers were running toward the fire point. 

"Just what in the world is happening?"

I muttered.

"You want to know?"

A feminine voice answered right beside my ears. Her soft voice was so close and made my body shivered. I instinctively jumped away and looked back. 

A figure of a woman with glamorous body covered in black leotard was sitting on the roof of the mansion. She had long blonde hair and pale skin. Her purplish eyes, two horns, and black thin tail was indicating that she wasn't a human. 

She smiled sadistically at me. I widened my eyes when i saw a figure lying beside her. I don't know when she got her but my mother was lying weakly and tied by black rope beside her.

"Mother!!"

I called for her but she was already unconscious and unable to hear me.

"Mother? I see, you're this gal's son huh?"

The woman said. I glared at her as i tried to think a way to save my mother.

"Let her go, demon!!"

I shouted.

"Hee, that's quite reaction. But, no matter what you did, it's futile against me."

She said arrogantly. I gritted my teeth and checked on her status.

Filma En Verda Level ???? ???? Level 502 Rune Master Level 299 Sorcerer Level 250  Arcanist Level 200 Demon General Level 100

Title : Demon King's Heavenly General, Walking Disaster, Sage, Master of Magic, Demon King's Foster Daughter, Destroyer, Mass Murderer, Man Eater, Succubus Queen, World's enemy, Slave Collector, Shotacon

Race : Succubus

I gasped seeing her stats. The level is crazy high. There's an occupation i can't appraise yet. It seems like our level is way too different. Besides, the titles are way too dangerous too.

"Oya? How lucky i'm today. You have [Appraisal Skill] right? It seems like my collection will increase again today."

I shivered when she saw through me. Furthermore, that statement just now made my back drenched in sweat. I looked at my hand and found it trembling from fear. I looked up and my mind blanked in instant.

Filma, who was sitting leisurely on the roof just now, was standing before me. She looked like a child who just found her favorite toy.

"Eat this!!"

SHIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly purplish ray of light passed by in front of me. I recovered from my trance in instant and looked at the source of the light. Anastasia was pointing her hand toward Filma.

"Young Master, are you alright?"

Natalia rushed toward me. She managed to catch me in time when my legs lost the strength from the fear. Rosemaria stood between me and Filma to protect us.

"Oya? Oya oya? My luck is reaching the top today. The former companion of the hero is here too. Also, Ana-chan is also here. It seems like father will praise me a lot when he come back."

Filma said excitedly.

"Demon General Filma, to think you survived Minato's holy sword is quite surprising."

Rosemaria said.

"It's not easy to survive that you know? If father didn't give me that revival jewel back then, i would have died for sure."

She said. Rosemaria looked back at my condition.

"Natalia, take young master and run away!! I will do something about saving Emi-sama!!"

She shouted. Natalia picked me up and began running.

I couldn't do anything here. I'm too weak. 

I just could looked back at the figure of Anastasia and Rosemaria running toward Filma. But, suddenly Filma's figure disappeared.

"Do you think i will let you escape?"

I widened my eyes when i heard her voice beside me.