Chapter 11 Part 1 - Calm Day in the Academy

"Ren-sama"

I heard my favorite voice from nearby. I opened my eyes and saw Alicia stood beside me. She now looked like a proper lady. She was quite childish at times but she had matured a lot now.

I had been grounded here for 3 years. The time I could leave was only during official ceremonies at the capital. There was no report on demon's movement since then or rather the Allied Nations couldn't find one.

These last years I attended the classes like normal student. I absorbed the necessary knowledge and skipped some of them. I mostly skipped the magic classes and trained with Anastasia. My basic class lesson was also skipped as I had more understanding in chemistry than the teacher. During the time, I would do some experiment or sleeping under the tree shade like today.

"Hmm? Alicia huh?"

I raised my body.

"Is something wrong?"

I asked.

"The magic teacher asked me to drag you to the class."

She said.

"Then, tell him I skipped again today. Anastasia should be here soon."

I said before returning to my previous position.

"That's no good. The teacher told me that you must at least come to the lesson once in a while."

She said.

"Then, tell me you can't find me."

I replied.

"No, you must GET UP right now!!"

She said.

"Then, give me a wake up kiss."

I said plainly.

"Wha-"

Alicia blushed red in instant.

"I got it. I'll give you one."

She said with determination.

"But, cheek and forehead are no good. You can only do that on the lips."

I said before she could kiss me on the forehead.

"Fue!!!!"

She retreated a bit with even redder face.

"What kind of thing you asked my sister in broad daylight, Ren?"

Leo called me from afar. I raised my body and turned toward him.

"Nothing much. I just asked her some lover's treatment."

I said.

"Can't you mind your surroundings for a bit? Alicia's fans are crying blood over there."

Leo sighed.

"Well, who cares about them? Alicia's is my girl. If anyone tried to make a move on her, that person is a dead man. Maybe he'll turn into some kind of cheese on the day before his early funeral."

I said jokingly.

"Even it sounded like a joke, your eyes looks serious."

Leo commented.

"I'm always serious when it comes to Alicia."

I said.

"Ren-sama"

I heard Alicia's mumbling.

"So, what about you? Did you get NTR-ed yet?"

I asked while grinning.

"Of course not!! She still hasn't dating anyone till now!!"

He said excitedly.

I sighed and checked his status in secret.

Leonardo Michaelo Level 44 Paladin Level 41

Title : Maximilian's First Prince, Prodigy, Saint's Disciple, Hero Candidate, Persistent Admirer

Race: Human

I turned my gaze to Alicia before checking mine.

Ren Concerto Level 128 Alchemist Level 101 Arcanist Level 72 Hero Level 30

Titles : Genius Alchemist, Saint's Son, First Prince's childhood friend, Scientist, Prodigy, Miraculous Eyes possessor, Auction Hall's VVIP, 3rd Princess' fiancé, Baron of Maximilian, Dragon Slayer, Demon Tribe's Nightmare, Savior, Hero, Philosopher, Filma's favorite's Collection Candidate

Race : Holy Demonic Humanoid Dragon

Seed : Acedia Level 28 Hero Level 28 Dragon King Level 28

Passive: Holy Aura Level 6, Charisma Level 3, Monarch Aura Level 7, Delayed Aging Level 7

Alicia Michaelo Level 25 Archmage Level 18

Titles : Third Princess of Maximilian, Idol Princess, King's doted daughter, Admired Princess, Loving Fiancee, Dragon Priesstess Candidate

Race : Human

Both of them had gotten stronger. Leo soon would be able to gain his second class. Alicia's growth was quite formidable too compared to normal students.

"By the way, are you sure you will be on the same side as her, Leo?"

I asked Leo.

"What do you mean?"

He looked clueless.

"She asked me to join the magic class. I've done my training in secret so that your 'girl' won't see me."

I said.

"Is that true, Alicia?"

Leo asked Alicia.

"Yes, the magic teacher is telling me to bring him or he'll have to repeat the class with underclassmen."

She said.

"Is that really your reason calling him, Alicia?"

Leo looked at his sister seriously.

"Because, that teacher is calling Ren-sama as trash!! He told everyone that Ren-sama is using his connection to enroll this school despite having no talent!!"

Alicia said.

"The usage of connection is not wrong though."

I muttered.

"And the boys are bugging me as they told me to dissolve the engagement with you as you're the shame of the academy."

She added. I twitched when I heard the part when she was bugged by the guys. I quickly stood up.

"Then, let's go. I'll show those fools the person they just offended on their face."

I said.

"Wai- Oi! Ren!! Please go easy on them!! If you go all out, Ameralda will definitely looked away from me!!"

Leo became desperate as he tried to stop me.

�|rM8߿