Chapter 10 Part 5 - Grounded

"Then, you have it. I don't have any relationship with this old hag."

I said finishing my explanation to Alicia who just woke up. She seemed like still in bad mood.

"I heard from Lisha that boys are playboy who likes to tell such lies."

She said.

"It's not me. This old hag is my old man's former party member and stalker."

"Oy!"

"She tried to seduce him and compete with my mother but she can't win against her. I don't know why, this ero-headmaster mistook me for my old man and tried to seduce me, a child, despite her dozen living experience."

I explained it again while ignoring Duventoliel's complain. This time I didn't use any honorific on Duventoliel to show her that I had no feeling on the woman who has the same age as my mother.

"Really?"

She softened up.

"I swear"

"It's not a lie?"

She asked cutely.

"Should I kiss you again to proof it?"

I asked.

"No need!"

Alicia turned red as she replied. I laughed seeing her cute reaction.

"By the way Ren"

I heard Duventoliel's voice behind me. My head was grabbed.

"I want to give you long lecture about addressing an elder."

She said.

"Please teach him, Elle. Emilia had spoiled him too much."

Anastasia said.

"O.K. Then, Alicia-chan, please let me borrow this idiot for a bit."

After saying that, I was dragged out from the room and received a very long lecture from her.

"Ren"

"What is it, old hag?"

"Enroll this school"

"I refuse"

"What if your beloved is the one asked you?'

"Tch!"

I clicked my tongue.

"Alright, it's decided then."

She said as she clapped her hands. As soon as she stopped clapping her hands, her smile turned into worried looks.

"Say, are you worried about your mother?"

She asked.

"I'll doubt my own sanity if I don't."

I said as I looked at the ceilings.

"Even now, I can't stay calm at all. It was as if the worst thing was happening to my mother."

I added.

"If what Lyold had said is true, sooner or later we'll also have to greet our uninvited guest."

She said.

"That's also true. By the way, how many people is father's party member?"

I asked.

"Ten people including your father. Your father's hero party is consisting of Hero, Magic Caster, Holy Priestess, Assassin, Beastmaster, Warrior, Paladin, Summoner, Light Fencer and Arcanist."

She said.

"Mother is the paladin. Rosemaria is the Assassin. You're the Magic Caster. Father is the Hero. I don't know the rest."

I tried to probe the names.

"The Beastmaster is already died along with the Arcanist. The summoner is the current head magician of Scarlet Principality, Blank. The Light Fencer is the current hero of Rumbert Duchy, Flint. The Warrior is actually the current Guild Master, Lyold and finally the Holy Priestess is your mother-in-law, the Queen Amelia."

She said.

"Seriously? That old man is?"

I was dumbfounded.

"Since Frank and Ron are dead and Minato is already left those two are already impossible to be targeted. They already got Emilia and Rosemaria. Amelia's whereabouts is hidden by the king and none knows where she is. Flint and Blank are already notified. Lyold and I will stay here from now on to keep an eye on you."

She said.

"That old man is staying here?!"

I was surprised.

"Yeah, he's ordered by the king to put some leash on you. Ah, Alicia-chan, that vampire maid and I are obligated to keep an eye on you."

She added.

"Somehow, I felt like a criminal here."

I muttered.

"After all, I bet you're planning to escape here and save your mother by yourself right?"

She said.

"O-Of course not."

I averted my eyes.

"Then, let's do this as a caution."

She said. She touched my forehead. I sensed some magic power enveloped me before disappearing.

"What did you do?"

I glared at her.

"Simply put, I've put a curse on you. You can't leave the Academy under normal condition. You can leave the Academy Ground if you're accompanied by me, Leo-kun, Alicia-chan, Lyold, or that vampire or you can defeat Lyold, Anastasia and Me within 24 hours. Also, when you're outside the academy, you can't leave more than 1 km from the closest 'Guard'."

She said. I gritted my teeth. She gave me such impossible condition. If I left I couldn't move freely. Beating three of them in 24 hours is out of question too.

"Got it, I give up for now."

I sighed.

"Good boy, take your time in your study alright?"

She said with a smile.