Chapter 18 Part 3 - Bidding Farewell

At the meeting point, everyone else has gathered and waited for me. They were surrounding around Eris and Nova who were holding a weapon with holy aura around them.

"Sorry for the wait. I need some time for adjusting my power. My dark power went bit haywire when I chose the Hero side as a dragon."

I made a fake excuse.

"I see... that's of course a troublesome thing."

Nova said with dry laugh.

"So, what kind of replica did you guys get?"

I asked.

"I got this monk staff. It's kind of impractical to use."

Eris said sadly.

"I got this crosswheel. It's a projectile weapon."

He said.

"I heard that weapon is quite difficult to use so, do your best."

I said.

"Talking about regalia, Ren-nii, have you manifested your Regalia?"

Shiina asked.

"Not yet. As a holder of multiple seed, my growth speed got slower."

I said.

"So, how high is your level?"

She inquired.

"My Hero seed is at 87. I don't know what level I need to get one."

I said.

"It's level 90, Ren-nii."

She said.

"Oh, you already manifested yours?"

I asked. She nodded shyly.

"Hee... what kind of regalia is it?"

I asked.

"A bow and quiver. The arrows are magic arrows that could manipulate the heart of the target for short amount of time. The quiver produced an arrow every 24 hours at midnight. So far I have 120 arrows in the quiver."

She said.

"It seems like we got a little cupid in our group. Hahaha!!"

I joked.

"MOU!!"

Shiina pouted when I teased her.

"It seems like everyone is here."

I heard a voice behind me. When I turned around I saw Mare's huge muscle close to my face.

"UWAAAAAAAH!!"

I jumped back in surprise.

"Urph!! I really can't get used to him no matter what."

Noden was holding up to not throwing up from seeing Mare. Lisha was helping him from the side.

"We come to send you off."

Freeden said. He and the other teachers were standing side by side in front of us.

"You guys have passed our standard. Congratulation. This is the first time for human race to withstand our harsh regiment."

He started his speech.

"Thank you very much."

I and my party bowed at our instructors.

"Leonardo Michaelo, Ameralda Rossetta, Flint Strega, Takayashiki Shiina, Alicia Michaelo, Noden and Lisha, you all are without doubt humans who could stand side by side with us, dragons. I, as the representative of the dragons, recognized you all as adult dragons."