Chapter 41 part 1 - Reinforcement

I panted heavily. Blood oozed out from every wounds on my body. None of them were deep wound however none of them has any sign of closing down. The reason of this impossible phenomenon lied on the curses of their weapons.

"Ufufufu, how is it? Are you giving up already?"

The silver haired girl asked. I just smiled bitterly as I was near to my limit. I was unable to break out from this encirclement. If this battle dragged out any further, I would either died by their attacks due to the exhaustion, got killed by them after I was unable to move anymore or they would make me died slowly by opening a lot of several deep wounds and made me died from blood loss.

The floor under me was wet and slippery from my blood. The blood leakage was slow but continuous.

I supported my body with the nearest wall.

"I hate to admit it but you girls got me a good score. You girls are lucky that your preventive strike landed."

I said.

"Well then, I think we should end this game of hunt soon. Master will be angry if we're late for dinner."

The silver haired girl said. She approached me with her rapier. I closed my eyes. But the anticipated last blow didn't reach me at all.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a large figure of a certain gladiator royal guard standing before me. He was holding a large sword in his hand and stood between me and the silver haired girl who had retreated away from who knows when.

"It seems like they have messed you up, Ren."

He said. His Playboy looking face smiled with a sign of mockery.

"Don't tease him too much, Noden. He faced against five of them by himself after all. Also, stop that smile, it creeps me out."

A figure of a woman was standing beside him. She didn't turn around but her usual sarcastic tone toward Noden gave out their identity.

"N-Noden? Lisha? Why guys are here and how?"

I called them to make sure.

"I will gladly​tell you but it seems like our company here won't let us to leisurely chatting right?"

He said.

"But, it's strange that the mighty Ren-sama is getting beaten up to this extent. Could it be you're holding back?"

Noden asked.

"No way, I just got careless. Also, even I want to counterattack, they gave me no chance to do so."

I said.

"Then, we'll buy some time. How long do you need?"

Noden said. Hearing his confident statement, I smiled.

"Then, give me 5 minutes no, 30 second is enough. I'll make them taste a special treatment from my ability."

I declared.