Chapter 5 Part 1 - Core of Sin, Acedia

At that night, I felt my chest was burning, especially on the heart.

<<Achievement: Reach Level 50>>

<<Reward Bonus: Core of Sin, Acedia>>

<<Skill Tree of Acedia had been unlocked>>

<<Blessing of Baelpheghor had been acquired>>

Everything turned white. I stood still and tried to find the exit but everything was white and I couldn't even determine the direction I must take.

"Nice to meet you, Ren-kun."

A man in white suit appeared on my right.

"My name is Ohm. I am the one is acting as your aide in this world."

He said.

"I'm sure you have a lot to ask but today I'm here just to explain about Acedia's Seed."

He added.

"As you can see, there's a new menu unlocked on your window. That's Evilia's Skill Tree."

I looked at my window. It was quite disturbing when he said Evilia.

"There, you can gain the skill available according to your Sin Point. Sin Points is points acquired when you level up your demon seed. Your growth will be much slower but you will gain experience points by doing the activity that was close to the Sin itself. In other word, when you gain Acedia seed, you'll gain experience when you did nothing and just lazy around."

He explained. That was pretty convenient feature indeed.

"You can use your SP anytime but the more skill you unlocked, the further you get from your humanity. For example, I unlocked 10 skills, I will start emit miasma which only demon race had emitted. First is miasma then eyes, skin, claw, horn, tail, and finally wings."

He finished explaining. This was a double-edged sword indeed. Ohm smirked and spread his arms.

"Then, shall we try it right away?"

He said. I opened my skill tree. At the bottom, there were many skills available. I chose the passive skill, Slow Age. This ability allowed me to stay young for longer time.

"It seems like you're already get accustomed by it. Well then, adieu!"

******

Ren Concerto Level 50 Alchemist Level 46

Titles : Genius Alchemist, Saint's Son, First Prince's childhood friend, Scientist, Prodigy, Miraculous Eyes possessor, Auction Hall's VVIP, 3rd Princess' fiancé, Baron of Maximilian

Race : Human, Demonification Level 0

Seed : Acedia Level 1

I felt that this probably will have bit troubling after effect. I raised my body from the bed and got ready for the day.

We o-[