Chapter 19 part 1 - Opening of the Demon Lord Summit

In a circular room there was a round table in the middle of it. Around the table there were seven podiums with seven different wicked statues standing behind them.

It was dark room with no window or door. Even a single ant won't be able to find a hole from the walls.

Suddenly the dark room turned bright when the whole ceilings shone brightly. The seven statues looked more eerie as their true shape was completely visible.

Those statues were the statues of the False Gods of the demon tribe. They were illusion which embodied the true peak of the Sin Authority.

In the middle of the room, a single entity slowly descended. He was a being with humanoid body, long silver hair, long pointy ears, fair skin, and ten pairs of wings spreading from his back. A pair of demonic horn grew from his head.

His eyes were blindfolded by steel plate. His mouth was sealed by mask covering the lower half of his face. His arms were handcuffed and we're chained toward the two ends of the room. The chains crawled from his arms like Vines and snake constricting him tightly as they bound not only the arms but also his body and legs.

He was only wearing a pair of tattered trousers. His pecks was engraved with a magic seal tattoo and had many slashing wounds around his body.

Suddenly, one of the statues had it's eyes glowing. It was a statue of a sheep headed Demon with humanoid body, two bat wings, and demon tail. Two owls were perching on both of his wings and gave a feeling that they were aiming at your life anytime.

The shadow under it extended toward a magic circle drawn on the floor. Slowly it rose upward and changed shape into a figure of a man. He wore a cloak and had his face feature barely identified because of the faceless mask and hood.

"I am first huh?"
He looked around the room. His gaze fell toward the man in the middle of the room.

The man moved and turned his face toward the shadow.

"This feeling... I see, you've arrived, Acedia."

The man said.

"Who are you?"

The shadow asked.

"My name is - ah, it seems like the rest have arrived."

The man stopped his introduction as he saw the other six statues had extended their shadows. Six new humanoid shadow body rose up.

"Hou, it seems like there's someone arrived earlier than this great me. Hahaha!!!"

A shadow said. He was a shadow of man with long hair, four pairs of black wings, and two horns curving backward from his forehead.

"Otou-sama, that's bit unsightly. The other demon lords are watching."

A shadow of a woman said. She had alluring body shape of a succubus. Nobody seemed care about their exchange except for a single person, Acedia.

"I recognize this voice. Thou are Filma aren't thou?"

Acedia said.

"It seems like I am more famous than I thought."

Filma said.

"In that case, that arrogant fool is the 'Defeated Demon Lord', Superbia, right?"

Acedia said.

"You!!"

"Insolent Fool!!"

Two other shadows were angered. Filma also had an ugly expression as Superbia was only could sigh.

"Lorgan, Fleis, stop. We're here not to fight with each other."

Superbia stopped them.

"Nyahahaha!! You guys are pretty interesting. Say, will you buy my service? I can send some nasty curses at them."

A shadow of a little witch said. She was floating in the air as she sat on a broom shaped shadow. She was quite small for a demon lord. Her height even hasn't reached 1 meter yet.

"Just get this over already!! I'm in my way eating a whole village after this!! If they escape, i'll have all of you to compensate me!!"

A shadow of a 3 meters tall orc said. He was carrying a large butcher sword on his back. Acedia smirked when he saw such scene. The chained man nodded.

"Then, shall we begin the Summit?"

He said.