Chapter 3 Part 3 - New House (Haunted)

A week passed and we finally arrived at the royal capital. The luxurious carriage now was attached by several pouches of grasses and many other materials. We were directly guided to our new home. I was speechless when I saw the mansion with the size twice of my previous house. Beside its size, it looked creepy and full of grasses and vines.

I used my appraisal skill on my surroundings and found that most of the grasses grew at the lawn were medicinal one. I was surprised when I saw something that was not supposed to exist inside the town, mandragora grass.

"Awesome!! The grasses here are medicinal one!"

I said excitedly. My mother looked at me with disbelief.

"There's even some mandragora at the lawn."

I added and everyone froze on the spot.

"With this much materials, I can probably create an elixir of life if I level up properly."

I muttered.

"Hmm? What's wrong everyone?"

I asked them.

"How do you know those?"

Noden asked me.

"Alchemist has ability to identify the potion ingredients. Even the grasses that looked similar like this I can clearly differentiate them as clear as a day."

I said.

"More importantly, let's start exploring the house!!"

I said excitedly. I ran ahead. Leo who was also excited by the smell of adventure ran after me.

rder:no-a