Chapter 16 Part 2 - Meeting an Oddball

I was heading to the training ground. Today, I was told to gather there for a joint training. When I arrived at the site, I saw Noden, Lisha, and Flint were there. The masked guy who thrashed me before was also here.

We glared at each other.

"It seems like everyone is here."

A manly voice said. I turned toward the source and saw something that too painful to see. A three meters tall muscular man walked here casually. He had very bulky and muscle with dark brown skin covering every corner of his body. But, there are three problems.

First, he was a bald old man. He had no moustache but his beard was quite long and braided neatly with small ribbon on the tip of the braid.

Second, he was wearing lipstick and fake eyelashes. He also walked like a feminine girl.

Third, he was only wearing a fundoshi.

I glanced at Noden and Lisha. Noden was already throwing up at the corner. Lisha was rubbing his back. When I looked at Flint, she was already drawn her rapier and pointed it toward the old man. She was trembling and if she were a cat people her tail would be standing straight and hissed threateningly.

"How rude. To puke in front of the elegant lady like me. You surely do not knowing any sense of beauty."

He said. Even I don't know where I should start to retort on. This scene is just too absurd.

"I want to go home. I missed Alicia's face all sudden."

I said.

"You too are too rude. Are you telling me that you refused my lesson?"

He said.

"Depending on the lesson."

I said.

"The lesson is about the beauty-"

"No, thank you for offering. I'm going to play a truant from now on."

I said.

"Let me finish first!!"

He retorted.

"You over there, say something."

The old man called for the masked guy. He was staying silent since a while ago. I approached him and was speechless.

"He fainted while standing up. I wonder since when he did."

I said.

"..."

None commented on that.

"Also, you. Can you stop pointing that weapon at me? It's disturbing."

The old man said.

"If I were sheathing this, I feel that my virginity will be threatened!!"

Flint said. She was completely scared of this person.

"You- You're a virgin?"

The old man said. I was speechless.

"Well, with your tomboy attitude, lack of elegance, and that ugliness it's not strange for you to be a virgin until now though."

He added.

"YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON I WANT TO LECTURE ME ABOUT ELEGANCE!!"

Flint snapped.

"How rude!! Even with this humble beauty of mine, I already had 3 children with my darling."

He said.

"W-Wha-"

Flint collapsed on the ground as if the world had ended.

"The world is over. With three more imitation of him, the world's sense of beauty is over."

Flint said.

"How rude!!"

He was offended. During this moment, I used my appraisal on him.

Mare Night Level 677 Magic Martial Artist Level 651

Title: Pervert, Exhibitionist, The Winner of She-Male Award, Impregnable Defense, Wonder Papa?, Super Single Parent, Self-Proclaimed Widow, Disgusting Dragon, Disgrace of Beauty, Shameless, Self-Proclaimed Super Lady, Absolute Defense Possessor, Never Ending Vitality Possessor, War Machine, Single Man Army, One-Hit Kill, Bisexual, Male Predator, Maniac, Doting Parent, Father? of the Wonder Three.

Race : Ancient Grand Adamantite Dragon

After leveling up, I was somehow able to see his stats. But, I regretted for being able to see it.

"Sigh, since you guys are already here, I can't help but ask you guys. Actually, today's training is to dive inside the phantasmal labyrinth."

He said.

"Rather than training, this is more like a request of mine."

He added.

"Ha? Request?"

I was dumbfounded.

"Inside the Phantasmal Labyrinth, my daughter is trapped there. It has been a week since she entered but she never came out. *sniff* This frail me is at dilemma."

He sobbed as if he was a damsel in distress. If he was a pretty lady, the males would line up to do it but the requester was this old man.

"Then, please ask this guy after he came to. Alicia is in her maternity period so I can't leave her more than 6 days. Or rather, I can't ease up if I don't see her every now and then."

I said as I pointed at the masked guy. When I said this I then realized that haven't identified this guy yet. I turned my sight to him and activated my appraisal.

Nova Level 88 Combat Wizard Level 80

Titles : Prodigy, Superior, One of a Kind, Lone Wolf

Race: Humanoid Elemental Dragon

In the end, nothing came out.

"Then, how long is it until the hatch period?"

"Who knows? It can be months, years, or more."

I shrugged my shoulder at his question.

"So, in the end..."

"I humbly refuse it."

I said with full of determination. 

 %GIu