Chapter 77 - Parent and Child

Is didn't want to admit my incompetence. I never thought that with a whole month of training with Eris, I had yet mastered the human transformation.

Eris who was just 10 years old at that time received training from Mare-san and mastered it in 2 months. Compared to her at that time, I was much more mature both physically and mentally. However, I still can't turn into human yet.

All I can do was just shrinking my body size to the size of a wider which was 4 meters when I stood on 2 feet. But, no matter how I tried I had yet to be able to improve.

At this rate, Alicia might have turned into an old grandma before I can return to my human form.

"You should calm down first, Ren."

A voice called out to me. I looked at her direction and saw my mother approaching me with a 5 years old girl beside her. I had never seen her but she had very familiar smell and aura around her.

She had silver hair like my mother and blue sky eyes. Her demeanor was so cute that might invite unwanted attention of the criminals with peculiar taste.

"Mother..."

I called her. Since my size reached the size of 5 meters, I had managed to attain my ability to speak which made me glad but who would thought my transformation would reach bottleneck not long after that.

"You should calm yourself and don't force it too much. Slowly learn and improve. That way, you will attain what you wish in no time."

Mother said.

"Papa, do your best!!"

The little girl said. As soon as I heard her voice, my brain stopped. My eyes we're locked at her petite stature.

"Papa? Do-Don't tell me- Lily?!!!"

I couldn't help but shocked. I never thought I would see my own daughter in the human form. But, when I look at her again, she had resemblance with Alicia with the hair and eye color of mine be on my childhood.

Suddenly, I felt something fell on my scales. I looked downward and realized that tears was flowing out from my eyes before I realized it.

"Ah, Papa? Is something wrong? Is somewhere hurt? Should I call mama?"

Lily asked nonstop. She worried about me. I lowered my head as I tried to match her height.

"It's alright Lily, Papa is just too happy to be able to see you. I can't wait till the time I can carry you on my shoulder in the future."

I said.

"Eh, papa going to carry me? On the shoulder? Like how Raus-kun's father carrying him after he came home?"

Lily was excited. It seems like she had managed to make a friend after mastering her human transformation.

"Yeah, I will."

I said.

"Yaay!! I will head back and tell Mama about it!!"

She jumped happily. She trotted back into the village.

"You have been blessed with a good child, Ren."

Mother said.

"Yeah."

I replied.

"I don't know whether I had raised you well but seeing your daughter and wife, I can say that you have grown into a fine man, Ren."

Mother said.

"Sorry for raising you this way. I had caused you to go through many hardship until today."

Mother said.

"It's alright, Mother. No matter what, you're the best mother I had. You have raised me well despite the enmity of the church and the absence of my father. So, no matter what happened, you're going to be and always be my mother I can proud of."

I said.

"Thank you, My son."

Mother said. She hugged my head. She went back to the village not long after and I resumed my transformation training to be able to reach my target of achieving a human form completely.