Chapter 6 part 4 - Ends of Battle

Sora carried me toward the clearing. The view of the disastrous battle entered my eyes along with the looks of half slaughtered knights.

I took two vials of mana potion and chugged them down into my throat. I concentrated my mana into my magic. Three layers of different colored magic circles appeared om the sky.

Lightning, Wind, and Water, the three of them widened and covered the sky. Just in split second, a raging storm descended to the army of monsters. I controlled the magic circles to completely eradicate the monsters without leaving any survivors.

I dispersed the storm when i felt a bir lightheaded. I looked at the battlefield. The monster corpses were shattered everywhere and the survived knights looked dumbfounded seeing such spectacle.

I Rode Sora' back toward them. The knights prepared their stance to attack me but a heavily armored nan stopped them.

"Thank you for saving us"

He bowed at me.

"It's alright, i'm just coincidentally passing by. I will be grateful if you can help me looting those guys later. I net the meterials must be quite a lot to be done by myself."

I said. The knights titles their head when they heard my childhood voice. I took off my hood.

"Wha-"
"A kid!!?"

The knights were quite shocked by my appearance. I just smiled back at them and patted my horse' head.

"For now, why don't we go inside and talk with the city mayor?"

The armored man said. I nodded and followed him to the tattered burning city.