Chapter 24 Part 2 - Convincing Alicia

After dinner was done, I introduced Fianna and Karina to Alicia. Both of them bowed at her politely. Alicia was glancing at me coldly.

"You don't have to be jealous of it, Alicia. They just helped me with guarding, hunting, and cooking, nothing more. I didn't sleep with them or touch them indecently."

I said.

"Really?"

Alicia looked at me with suspecting gaze.

"These two are still pure. I can guarantee it."

I said. As I said that, the atmosphere became colder.

"Then, how can you assure that?"

My mother asked me with cold look. I was at lost how to reply that. It seems like I had dug my own grave. The interrogating gazes were directed toward me. I sighed and looked at Karina and Fianna. They didn't have any worry as their maxed loyalty won't drop and they trusted everything I would do won't harm any of them. Or rather, they won't mind even it would harm them.

"You should have known that I already stopped becoming human, right?"

I said. Alicia nodded.

"And my species name is currently called Humanoid Holy Demonic Dragon."

I said.

"And what's the connection between this and that?"

Mother asked.

"These girls are summoned when my demonic attribute ran wild and clashed with my holy attribute which creating a rift of time and space. Beside these two, there were 9 more people from various races who are summoned."

I mixed some lies in the truth.

"Then, could that be-"

Alicia seemed understood the explanation I had said.

"Yes, that was the time when I parted with you. My dark side was bit too powerful that I got a nickname of a 'Chaos Emperor Dragon' and attracted a certain Demon Lord's attention. From there, an envoy came to meet me and I pretended to be evil and rescued mother and Rosemaria from their hands."

I said.

"I see..."

Alicia looked down for few moments. She then glared at me again.

"Then, where are the other girls?"

She asked coldly.

"I didn't summon only girls. There are some guys too. I have them going around to do something for me."

I said. But, as soon as I said that, her gaze became colder.

"My apologies for my rudeness, Milady. Allow me to explain."

Fianna said.

"We, Zodiac Braves, are consisting of 12 personnel summoned by Ren-sama to be his aides. Ren-sama gave each members missions which was suited their capabilities. Blade who was a Sword Master was sent to help the hero of Courage who has lost her path of being a warrior. Mana who was a bard was accompanying him as she had ability to support both of them during the training with her music and she could act as radar toward any surprise attacks. After all, that guy is a musclehead.

Mark the hunter, Flo the Knight, and Callisto the spearman were sent to be adventurers to search the information through legal means and rumors. Shade the assassin was lurking in the darkness of the city and doing information through illegal means, assassinating the criminals, as well as searching any clue about any movement used against Ren-sama.

I will refrain mentioning the other three as they were acting as our agents who infiltrated two nations which might hold any threat to Ren-sama. I'm afraid if I mentioned their name here, any of us would give a hint when we met by chance.

Karina and I are acting as Ren-sama's escort. During the trade with the Demons, we pretended to be brainwashed minion who acted like mindless dolls. Emilia-sama was given a dark knight appearance and Rosemaria was given a demonic assassin appearance to fool any demon who had infiltrated the human territory."

Fianna explained.

"Then, what about the last one? You haven't mentioned him at all!!"

Alicia inquired.

"He has been next to you for long time before you realized it you know. He's in charge of protecting you and Lilliana-sama. Even now, he's staying next to you."

She said.

"Don't tell me-"

Alicia looked at Sora. Sora lowered his head as if giving his greeting to Alicia.

"Yes, Sora, the oldest member of the Braves was tasked to guard you two but the situation didn't allow him to protect you closely when you're in the city."

Fianna added.

"Shade was originally operating around the capital but right now he was sent to rescue Lilliana-sama."

Karina added.

"Eh? Rescuing Lily?"

Alicia was surprised.

"Yes, there's no way I would only choose rescuing one of you two."

I said.

"Ren-sama"

Her eyes became teary from delight. She jumped to my chest and cried.