Chapter 48 - Demon Lord VS Demon Lord (1)

I frowned when my attack was intercepted. The Witch Arleshia stood up before long and it seems like her wounds were already healed. She bowed toward the small witch sitting on the floating broom and moved away. Seeing her getting away was getting into my nerve a bit.

I operated my system. I summoned 4 hell hounds and 2 orthruses from my inventory.

"Catch that fleeing witch and make sure she won't leave the vicinity. Don't kill her."

I stated my order. The hounds of the underworld barked once before they departed. I faced the small witch while ignoring the small scream at the distance. I activated my appraisal on her.

Lucio Ferman Level 311 Witch Level 309 Sorcerer level 201 Shaman Level 151 Magic Crafter Level 88

Title : Transgended Witch, Former Male, Chibi Witch, Eternally Little, Legal Loli, Trap, The One Who Received God's Prank, Master of Curses, Demonic Witch, Torturer, Former Witch Queen?, Witch of Darkness, Guardian of Roslet, Master of Witchcraft, Demon Lord of Invidia

Race : Half-Demon Fairy

Passive : Demon Flag – Unrequited Love

I widened my eyes when I saw her stats, especially her title. I never thought that I would meet a fellow Demon Lord in this place. I sighed and then took a deep breath as I faced her.

"Say, can we not fight? I dislike fighting. Can't you let my disciple have that subordinate of yours?"

She said something absurd.

"Well, I might let her off the hook if it was just Karina who got her head messed up. But, that subordinate of mine is the one who is in charge of the protection of my spouse and daughter. But, seeing her staying away from her subject of protection without any of them complaining can you be sure that nothing had done to both my daughter and wife?"

I asked her in serious tone. Lucio frowned and thought.

"If that is the case, then I can't help but saying that this is my disciple's fault. But, I can't let her be killed just like that."

She said.

"Is that so? It seems like we can't have an agreement in this discussion."

I said.

"So, let me tell you something before you recklessly head to your demise. I am the Ancient Witch of Roslet. I am one of Seven Demon Lords existed in this world. I warn you, if you don't wish to die, back off."

She warned me.

"Ku! Kuhaahahahahahahaha!"

I broke into laughter. She frowned when she saw my reaction.

"I already know that. I've read your stats with appraisal."

I said. I activated the inversed form of my right gauntlet. It changed color from silver color with blue jewel into black colored one with blood colored jewel.

"Wake up, Garm"

I muttered. Black sword rose from my shadow. I grabbed the hilt with my right hand and put it on my shoulder.

"Good Morning, My Greatest Lord! Whoa!! What a large amount bloodlust you have emitted since earlier. It's a good day for a blood hunting isn't it?!! I, The Great Demonic Sword Garm shall give my full power in assisting your rampage!!"

Garm said endlessly.

"Garm, noisy"

I said.

"My apologies Milord!! It has been a while since I can freely talk like this after all!!'

He said. I looked at Lucio. She was dumbfounded seeing the talking sworn in my hand.

"You have an intelligent weapon? Also, this thick darkness... Don't tell me you're!!"

She said. She quickly prepared her wand.

"Yeah, I'm known as a Chaos Emperor Dragon. But, I have a lot of surprises for you."

I said boastingly.

"You're cocky for a mere human shaped lizard. Do you think a Demon Lord is afraid of a mere Emperor Dragon?!!"

She snapped. I circulated my mana around my body. For a split second, I could feel the runes engraved on every cell of my body reacted. I partially transformed my legs into my dragon form. Black scaled right leg and white scaled left leg was barely visible under the clothes I wore.

"Come. I'll make you regret facing me."

I said. Lucio fired various black ominous waves a.k.a. curses at me. I smirked and received them directly. But nothing happened. In contrary, I could hear scream of Alreshia at the distance. Lucio gasped and looked toward her disciple. While being pinned down by large dogs, she screamed in pain. Some strange tattoos appeared on her skins.

"Wha-!!"

She was shocked. I had used my runes to nullify and reflect the curses toward her disciple. The disciple cried in pain as her eyes let out some blood tears.

"YOU!!"

She gritted her teeth in anger. Magic formation appeared in the air. This time she attacked me with attack magic. I kicked the ground. I created some magic circles and fired some low grade magic attacks as diversion. The enraged witch rampaged and rained the area around me with magic. Dust rose from the ground. I didn't receive any major damage as I blocked the magic which about to hit me with Garm's blade.

Continuous explosion occurred in the destroyed yard. I covered myself with illusion and leisurely walked toward Alreshia's side as I watched the rampage of the Invidia Demon Lord. That witch was easy to provoke after all. The rain of magic was ended with a large scale purple beam fired from the sky.

Lucio panted heavily.

"Haa... Haa.... Eat that, you dirty lizard!!"

Lucio said proudly. I dispelled my invisibility illusion. I created new illusion from the hole. A projection of 5 meters black dragon rose from the hole. Lucio glared at it and began raining at it. I made the illusion of the magic got distorted and hit the building behind it.

"Kuh! Persistent Lizard!! DIE!!"

The beam was continuously rained the large building. The majestic building turned into rubble in no time. I fired an ice spear at her from her blind spot. But, before it could hit her, the ice disappeared. A magic barrier was protecting her from it. Lucio turned her head toward me. She was angry to the extent her face had turned deep red.

I smirked. I kicked the ground with my enhanced legs. I leaped at high speed at her. I slashed her with my sword. The barrier shattered upon making contact with Garm but after that, it collided with something and produced a metallic sound. After I landed and faced her again I saw something bizarre. An arm holding a sword was extended from under her robe.

"Kukukukuku!! To think you have forced me to use them, you should be thankful to be able to see my collection."

She said. She spread her arms. Several figures fell from her robe. They were people. Many girls with various physique and feature fell down from her robe like ragged dolls.

"Wake up"

She said with cold tone. The girls rose upward like mindless puppets. Their features were indicating that they were humans but they didn't have any ego like a doll. Each of them was holding cursed weapon and cursed outfit and armors.

"Behold! This is my Legion!! This is my Harem Dollhouse!!"

She declared.

"Let's start, Round 2"

She said with maniac like face.