AUL -1- Simple Party

>No One's POV

So, Taehyung's parents and Soyun's parents decided to make a small party in Taehyung's Family house when SoYun's family and her are invited. This party, is for Taehyung and Soyun. This is planned because their parents want to know what will be the reaction of Taehyung and Soyun when they already know that the two of them are already in Arrange Marriage?

The Choi family (SoYun's family name) is already arrived in Kim's family house (Taehyung's family name).

>Soyun's POV

My mom told me to buy a simple dress in the Mall. So I bought a simple dress with simple doll shoes too for the perfect clothes.

I didn't know anything about this. Why my mom forcing me to buy a simple dress.

When I arrived at our house, from mall. I asked my Mom "Eomma, what's going on? Why you want to buy a simple dress for me?"

"Oh. I forgot to tell you. Later 8pm were going to Kim's House, Do you know them?" Eomma asked

"Ne, you and appa's business partners right?" I said

"Ne, so there has a party, and we are invited so I want you to will be Beautiful in that party" Eomma saind and smiled at me I smiled back.

"Oh~ Hehe. No need eomma, I'm already beautiful" I joked

"Hehe, so are yiu already bought some dress?" Eomma asked

"Ne, and I bought too a simple doll shoes for the perfect outfit" I smiled

"Oh~ so change your clothes into dress and I'll wait you here in the terrace" Eomma said

"Ne amma" i said and change my clothes..

After I change my clothes into dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself "I'm so freakin' beautiful" I thought and joked myself

So I'll hurry get out of my room cause my Eomma and Appa are waiting for me on the terrace.

And were already to leave our house.

>Taehyung's POV

I don't know why my Eomma is cooking some Korean dishes. I don't know whats happening to her. Is she sick? This is the firs time I saw my Eomma cooked some Korean dishes.

My eomma thought me to change my clothes and there will be having a party with their Business Partners. So I change my clothes. An Formal American clothe. So I fix my hair.

Our doorbell rang *beep beep*

I thought *Oh, Choi family is already arrive* I greeted them and close the gate and followed them.

I told my amma that Choi Family is already here in our house.

>No One's POV<

So the Party started! They make some chitchats. Some small conversation with each other. But Taehyung didn't talk to Soyun.

And finally, Taehyung's Mom walked in front and clear her voice. "So I'm here to announce that my son Taehyungie /pointed to Taehyung/ and Soyun /winked at Soyun/ are already in ARRANGE MARRIAGE. This is our final decision. We planned it for our future business. So next week, two of you will have a Beach Wedding. Wedding rush."

Taehyung was shocked on what his Mom said. He didn't like Soyun even Soyun is beautiful. Even Soyun is Kind. even Soyun can cook. Even Soyun is fangirl of them. He doesn't ready to love someone else. His priority is his Group BTS.

SoYun was shocked too. Yes. She love Taehyung cause she is fangirl of them since BTS is debuted. And her bias in BTS is Jungkook.

******************

@infinitaes_ on twitter guys!