DG -26- Done

-•-SOYUN-•-

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!!" His eyes get narrowed.

He went towards me. He put his arm in the air like he's going to slap me

"OKAY!! SLAP ME!!! GO!! SLAP ME!!!" I shouted in his face.

"YOU'RE GETTING INTO MY NERVES..." He said calmly but with a cold voice.

"WHAT?!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HURT ME?!!!" I ask him sarcastically.

That's miracle!

Hell.. He's not going to hurt me? Cool.

That's great! Does he realize that Jaeyeon was just making a fckng fake stories? Does he realize his mistakes? 

He walk away and go upstairs. While he's walking away, he massage his temple and went to his room. He slam the door.

I took a deep breathe. This is the beginning? A beginning that were going to fight again?

When he'll be tired? When he'll give up and starts to believe on me?

Because me, I'm so tired. I want to give up but I can't because I love him that much.

Suddenly, he wen outside from his room but his wearing a formal suit. What's with him? He has papers in his hands.

'Where is he going?'

He fix his necktie and he look at me like he's going to say something to me.

How I miss fixing his necktie, his collar even his hair. 

How much I missed him.. I want to hug him and say sorry for what have I done even though I didn't do anything..  

I want to stop him on wherever is he going.. and I want is to make a deep and personal conversation with him.. I want to clear the things up to him.. 

I didn't wish a relationship like these.. A relationship that full of hatred and agonies..

As he went in front of me, he bit his lower lip and, "DON'T YOU DARE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.."

He told me with an authority in his voice. "AND.. DON'T YOU EVER INVITE JUNGKOOK AND SUGA HYUNG IN THIS HOUSE.."

He left me and went to the door and slam it.

God. Is he my boss?

What?