DG -13- Good Luck

-•-SOYUN-•-

"I bring all of you here in front of my families grave to introduce you~" I told them.

"For what?" Jungkook ask.

"Because you are special to me...." i smiled at them.

I smiled on my face. I can't imagine that I've already done with my part---part that I'm going to introduce them to my family. I'm happy because I've already tell them my side and I hope that they will make me more special and happy.

B-but. What's going on? I can't help but to cry again when I remember what happened past months ago. They were still cold and really mad at me except for Jungkook.

Speaking of Jungkook, I can't saw him often. He becames busy because he needs to handle their company business. He tried to protested over his parents then I told him that I was fine. At first, he didn't even believe on me but on the hundredth times I pleaded he obeyed. I told him that I will protect myself... But, why I can't?

I tried and fight for him to give me a time to explain these fucking stories. I'll tell them .

All of them smiled at me then look at my parent's and sister's grave. I can see on their eyes that they pity me.

I chuckled... "Don't pity me... I know all of you aren't going to leave me, right?"

"Right!!!" All of them cheered and smile.

Why they can't believe on me? I don't know what to do, either. They didn't even believe on me! How can I tell them these?

Firs of all. I'm scared that Taehyung ah will hurt me. I mean No. No! No! I'm not scared that he will hurt me. If I can claim all the pain and anger he has, I'll do it!! I'll do everything just for him. I don't care if they were going to hurt me.

Why am I like these? Why? It is because I love him. To the point that I can and I will risk my life just for him, just for them.

I'd rather be a selfless person, that being a selfish person.

All of us sits beside my parent's grave, some of the members sits beside my sisters' grave.

I just want to tell my family that I was n a good hand of them. That I'm on a better person's hand.

I'm scared that he will fall out. That he won't love me anymore. I've never doubt in that thought. Why? Because there's a girl who can make him fall in love, can take care of him, can make him a hot chocolate. I'm not the only girl who can make that.

And one more thing, He knows Jaeyeon more that me. Me? He just known me just a year ago. While, Jaeyeon ssi? He knows her more than a decade!

I can see Suga Oppa's eyes are going to teary up.. A hyper and lively Jung Hoseok became a hopeless.. Jiminie Oppa wiping his tears.. RapMoonie Oppa's sigh... Yeobo's face on my shoulder was sad... Kookie's straightly looking at my parent's grave.. and Jin Oppa's pity face.

It looks like all of them were affected on these.

That's why there's no any reason if Taehyung ah will fall in love to her. I'm such mess girl.

If he falls to her, I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have any choice. I'd rather go back to States and start a better? Life.

I'm not wondering if he falls to her. All I can do is fight my love for him, if that's not enough. Sorry.

"December 04 2005...." I heard Jin Oppa read the date on my parent and sisters' grave. "That's my birthdate..." He whipers but we can still here it. He sigh.

"It's been a long time since happened this?" Suga Oppa asks.

"Obviously.. Pabo.." Jhope Oppa shook his head.

"Yeah~" All I can say.

I can't believe that these is happening to me, to him, to us. These is so unexpected.

It really hurts. More than you've thought. To the point that I couldn't even protect myself?! How can I? I'm just One they were seven.

"Hey.. don't be sad..." Yeobo started to carrassed my back and stroke of my hair. " We are here to take care of you. To make you happy and feel a love and care.. We are here... For you.."

Don't be sad? How can I? It's just started but I want to give up. I'm weak, coward person so don't expect that I can make these through.

"Yeah... we're not going to leave you or hurt you.."

B-but you were already.

"Don't worry, Okay?" Yeobo's worried face makes me feel sad.

I nod and smiled to them.

I can't stop worrying. I don't want them to get mad at me.

No wonder why I love them. They always makes me happy. They can make me smile and take care of me. They're like my brothers that always protect me from harm and always feel the love to me. You won't feel empty if you are with them. At the point that I almost forgot that I don't have any siblings and parents because all of that is you can feel it from them. You didn't know what I'd feel right now.

B-but I'm wondering right now. How can't I? They were the only person that I will treasure the most--except to my relatives. They're the most important person to me--except to my relatives. And especially, they are my best of friends, family, cousins, brother, husbands and a father.

I feel so empty right now. Especially when Jungkook was not around to protect me? Gosh. How can I live with full of lies? Only Jungkook knows all the truth. He's the only one who will listen to my side, can protect me and feel the love that lost from his hyung.

What if I fall with this guy?