DG -36- Empty

Kyaaaah! Happy 99k reads! I hope that all of you will support this story of Kim Taehyung x Choi Soyun till the end! ❤

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUUUUCH! ❤❤❤ /le sings 'Thank you very much' of BESTie/ lol

Here's my SHORT update for you guys! ❤ Play the song/video! ❤❤❤❤

[WINNER's EMPTY]

-•-SOYUN-•-

Love is not a war.

It's fate.

Love is blind?

Nope. It's not. Why? Does your love one was blind? Blind because they loved you? Why? You're blind when you loved him? No, right?

Love..

For me, Love is the most powerful word in the universe. Love can change us. Love will feel us the pain. Love will be our inspiration. But Love is not a war. And never been a war.

Yes, of course, I'm going to fight for my love ones but not to the point that I'll push myself towards him and fight anyone else. I hated it. I'm tired of it. And I'm suck of it.

I want to be happy with him. Make a happy ending with him. Make a happy family with him. I want to enjoy the rest of my life with him. But, why God didn't even give me any single of them?

It's not that bad if I wish for my happy ending, right? Everyone. Everyone was seeking for a happy ending.. and I'm one of them.

If I don't have a chance to be with my family when I was a kid.. But I want our child to have a chance with a happy family. I want our child to have a happy family. To have a not that so perfect, but almost perfect family. A loving and caring family. I don't want our child to be like me. Homeless. Don't have parents and siblings.

But.. I can't make it in the first place. See? I don't have a husband anymore, even a child.

Maybe, it's just big fucking trial, right?

Sighs.

"Oooomo! Yunnie ah!" Our housekeeper, Ms. Lydia hugged me tightly and look at my face, amazingly.

"You've grown a lot!!!" She giggles as she grabbed my traveling bag inside.

She's been our maid since I was a kid. She took care of us, with my siblings when our parents was not around. She's been living here in our house here in States when i was a kid until now, but she just moves when.. Uhh.. Taehyung ah and I planned a vacation here.

Sighs.

Me, here in States, will be a new life for me.

"How are you?" She went to kitchen as she making a food for me.

I look around to look at our house again. There's nothing changed. Our family picture was still here. My sisters collection of figurine toys and books were still here. And.. My wedding picture with Tahyung ah was still here.

~flaaaashback~

"We should put our wedding picture here!!" He suggested as he wiping all the dust in the frame.

"Yah! Why did you bring that?! Where was the picture in our house in Korea?!" I scolded him.

"I have a copy! We should put this here so in future, we'll live here!" He smiled widely and getting more excited.

~end of flaaaashback~

I hate promises.

"O-oh.. Sorry.. Sorry.." Ms. Lydia quickly grabbed the frame and quickly go to the stock room. Any minutes, she came back.

"Sorry about that.." She knew all the things happened to me when I was in Korea..

Korea.. A country that I'm not sure if I'm going back in that country anymore.

"It's fine.."

* * *

I prefer to feel the air outside.

I told Ms. Lydia that I'm just going to took a walk and make have some fun here.

I'm walking on my way to the park were we used to go when were still here.. Were they are still with me.

God! Choi Soyun!! Stop that! You've just hurting yourself! Ugh!!

Walking alone is not boring. But living alone is the most boring thing in the world.

I sit in the bench facing the many people walking around.

Some of them were couples. Some of them were already married. Some of them were single, like me. Some of them were lonely, like me. Some of them were happy, not like me.

I hate comparing myself into others but sucks, I can't control it. Now.. I feel the pain and insecure when he lefts me.. No, I mean is, I left him.

That's the most regretting thing I've done in my life! I should fight for him.. I should told him the truth. Ahh. No. I've already fight for him, I even got a fight with my Mom..

~flashback~

"YUNNIE AAAAH!" I heard my Mom as she hugged me so tightly.

My head aches as the pain were killing me inside. My left shoulder were hurt but my head is so fucking really hurts!

"A.AAAAAAHHHHH!" I gripped my hair in aches. God! I can't take it anymore!

"DOC!! DOOOOOC! NURSE!!" Mom panicky screamed when she heard me shouting as the doctor and nurses came.

They escort me to lay in the bed again as the massage my temple to lessen the pain. The boy nurse who's calming me and the other nurse who's calming my mom.

"What happened to her?" Mom ask.

"It's just nothing.. She feel that pain because she've been unconscious for 3 days, but you won't feel that anymore.. So here, take this." The doctor explained as my Mom got calmly and asks me if I'm okay, if there's still hurt.

Yes mom. There's still. Here..

I unconsciously pointed my heart who's pounding so fast. I remembered what happened few days ago.

I shook my head.

"M-mom.." My voice cracked. "W-here's.. Where.. Ahh. Where's Taehyung ah?" I ask then sighs.

"Taehyung? That name didn't even existed."

"Mom.. Please.." I begged.

"Stop that Soyun.. You're not going back to him. I don't want to see you in agonies. It kills us." Mom didn't even glanced a look at me while saying those words with full of authority.

"Mom!! No!!" I cried again. I want to be with him! I'm always waiting for him to fetch me! But.. but.. but I didn't even get any single of his presence..

"STOP IT!! YOU WON'T GO BACK TO HIM ANYMORE!!"

~end of flashback~

It hurts. Damn.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Comments? & Votes? ❤