AUL -5- Awkward

>Soyun's POV<

I don't know why Taehyung kissed me. Yes I like it because this is the first time when we kiss since our Wedding. And this is the first time he talked to me. I'm so happy. But I know he's just playing my feelings again.

After he wiped my tears, our bell rang, so i go downstairs and open the door. I saw BTS is coming. I greeted them. Jungkook hug me tightly. And he whispered at me "Are you already okay my jagiya?"

"A-ah. N-ne" I said and break our hug.

"Where's Taehyung?" Rap Monster asked me

"Upstairs. In his room" I said and pointed to Taehyung's room

So i ready the snacks and placed it in front of TV/ in the table in front of TV.

Taehyung is already here in living room with members.

Here's the sitting arrangement:

Rap Monster, JHope, Suga, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Me/Soyun, and Taehyung.

We watched a Horror Movie. So I started to scream and scream. "Waaaaahh!" As well as Jimin oppa and Suga. They scared in my screamed, not in the movie (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

I scream and scream and hiding in back of Jungkook.

When Taehyung saw me hiding on back of Jungkook he keeps saying "Tss" I think his getting Jealous.

After the movie ends. We eat dinner. And I cooked for them.
Sitting arrangement:

Jimin Rap Monster Jin Suga
======================
Jungkook Me Taehyung Jhope

We have a little chitchats and Jungkook starts to feed me.

"Stop it Maknae-si. She's not baby to do that!" Taehyung stop him

"Sshh. I like her" Jungkook said

"Tss" Taehyung said

After we ate a dinner. The members are going back to their dorm. It's alread late it's already 11pm.

"Bye Oppa! Kamsahamnida" i scream.

"Oh! Kamsahamnida Soyun and Taehyung!" Rap monster shouted

"Kamsahamnida for the Food!" Suga shouted too

Meanwhile, Jungkook is coming closer to me. He hug me and kiss me on my forehead and chicks and whispered "Kamsahamnida Noona. Saranghae"

"G-Gwaenchanna" I said and waved

They're already gone and i turned around and saw Taehyung staring at me. So I hurridly go to my room and play a loud music to forget the scary movie we watched earlier. There's an a large thunder. I starter to screamed "Waaaaah!" Thunder again.. "Waaaah! Lord! Stop it!" I screamed again and i hear someone knocked my door. And started to screamed again "WAAAAAH!" And i hear the door is opening and i feel that someone is sitting on my bed. I put the blanket on my face and I fall on the floor "O-ouch!" I screamed "My baaaaack!" i started to cry. When someone touch me "Waaaaah!!!" I started to run and I heard someone called my name "Waaah! Help me!" Taehyung open the switch of the light and said "What's happening to you?"

"Yeoboya!" I hugged him and starting to freezing

"Oh. Sit down there. What's happening to you?" Taehyung asked me and we sit on my bed and starting to freeze

"I'm so scared Yeoboya" i started to cry

"Pssh. Stop. I'm here with you, so don't be scared" Taehyung said and hugged me and kissed my forehead

He lyied me on my bed and he lying too in my bed and he started to cover me by blanket because he feels that i'm freezing.

Until we asleep.

I'm already awake. And i saw my Yeoboya is lying on my chest, so i'm just pretending that im sleeping too. He moved his hand from my waist. And I started to go to bathroom to brush my teeth. After i brushed my teeth, Taehyung is still sleeping. *Aaaw. He so cute when he's sleeping* i said to myself. I'm going down stairs and cook breakfast for my Yeobo after i cooked breakfast i sat on the sofa and switch on the TV. When I heard Taehyung is hoing downstairs, i switched off the TV and greeted him " Good Morning Yeob--" i didn't continue on what i am saying because I know he will get mad at me again. After i said that, he rolled his eyes and starting to eat. I thought we're already okay.

After he ate the breakfast, I wash the dishes and he just watching the TV.