AUL -35- My Cousin's Wedding Day

-•-SOYUN-•-

*Sunday*

This is the day. This is the day when my cousin will be a wife. Haish. I wish I'm not in an Arrange so I can love the one I really love.

But I'm not repented on him. I learn to love him. But in the first. I'm so tired. So exhausted because he doesn't love me back.

But now. I'm so thankful that he learn how to love a person who loves him. And that's me.

I wish that we're going to married because we love each other not because of arrange thingy.

Actually, this is my fault. If I didn't force my Mom and Dad.

Like.. They ask my permit if I want tho I like it. I agreed.

[A/N: I'm sorry guys if all of you are wondering. I'll just explain it in next chapter. :)]

"Hey!!" Yeobo snap me out.

"Yes?"

"Huh? Yes? What? It's already 8 am!! We need to go!!" He held my wrist.

Okay. He's so excite to see my cousin who likes him. I mean.. The bride. Haish.

Okay. I'm wearing what I bought last day. Kyah! I look like I'm a princess. How I wish though. Hahaha.

I took my phone and pouch. And went out. Taehyung open the passenger seat's door for me. And he entered the driver's seat.

He's wearing his tuxedo. He's so handsome. I know my cousins are big fan of them so I know later on.. My cousin will talk to him often. Hahaha. You know.. Fangirling..

"Yeobo.. Where was the venue?" He ask while starting the engine.

"Hhmm.. At Busan.." I said while searching for my lipstick.

"Oh.. Okay.." He started to drive.

I put thin lipstick, and think make-up. Because Yeobo doesn't want me to put thick make up.

"Don't put too much.." He warn while looking at the road.

"B-b-but.. I p-put too much..." I joked.

He stop the car and look at me. "I told you not to----"

"Hahaha. I'm just kidding okay?"

"Haish!!" He started the engine again and drive off.

"Hey.. I'm just kidding!!"

"Naaah!!"

"Aaaayieee!! He's mad!!"

"Bleh!!" He stuck out his tongue.

"Ugly!!"

"Psst! Just sleep there okay?! I know you're lack of sleep last night.."

"Hhm.. Okay okay.." I just gave him a peck on his cheek and close my eyes.

That's why I love him. He's so concern to me. He don't like to wear me a short shorts. Like that. He's so protective to me that's why I feel safe with him.

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Today is Yeobo's cousin's wedding day. So I wear my Tuxedo and I know my Yeobo will fall in love at me. AGAIN. Hahaha.

I'm driving. Yeobo is sleeping. I don't know why she always lack of sleep. Sometimes.. Her sleep was only 3 hours.. I think she have a insomnia.

She told me yesterday that her cousin likes me? Eeh? I'm just belong to Soyun!! Hahaha. And I saw on Yeobo's face the 'JEALOUS' when I asked her about her cousin.