DG -24- Lies

Happy 75k reaaads! ♥♥♥ Waaaah Thank you so much! TT.TT

 Anyways... how's my new book cover? Hehehe. :') 

-•-SOYUN-•-

"No... You won't give up.." Suga Oppa told me with authority..

"Please.. Please.. I'm tired.." I pleaded.

I want to take a rest. I want to sleep for a very long time. I really need that.. because I'm so tired..

"No.. You won't.. Were here.. You still have us.. Kookie ah.." Suga oppa calms me.

"You need to fight Noona.." Jungkook said, "Because if you give up, it does mean that you're weak.."

"I'm weak!! I'm coward!!" I told them. It's true..

"But.. all I can do is to give up.. After how many times I want be brave.. but I can't.." I bowed my head. I'm so ashamed..

***

"Uuh... Noona.. Taehyung hyung was calling..." Jungkook show his phone to me.

When I saw his name.. I can't stop but to hurt..

"What am I going to say?" He panics..

"Where's Oppa?" I ask.

"Oh.. Oh.. Yah.. Hyuuung!! Hyung!!!!" He goes to bathroom and knocks for several times.

"Tsk.. Wait.. Wait..." Oppa shouted from inside the bathroom.

"Hyuuung!! V hyung was calling!!!"

"Whaaat?! Wait.. Wait.." Oppa quickly go out of the room and get the phone from Kookie.

"No!! I should be the one who'll answer it!!" Kookie quickly snatch the phone of him from Oppa.

"Uhh.. Hello.. Hyung?" He started while looking at me.

He put it in a mode of speaker so we can hear it.

[Where's Soyun?!]

He sounded mad and desperate to know the answer.

"Uuh.." Jungkook widened his eyes saying that what-am-I-going-to-say?!! Look.

"Uuuh..." I look at Suga Oppa seeking for help. He look's like he's thinking..