DG -18- N-no!

-•-SOYUN-•-

Why I can't stop vomiting? I'm vomiting since last week..

Okay, what's happening? Why is this happening?

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh...

I run to bathroom to puke again.. God! What's happening?!

I feel so tired and dizzy. I want to sleep and sleep. But when I'm sleeping, I'm having a bad night mare. Really bad.

It's either I'm not sleeping or I'm waiting outside of his room. As always. I'm so hopeless, you know that?

I'd try my best to apologize to him but he didn't even listens. So, were going to live with full of lies? Damn it. Why he didn't even give me a chance to tell him the whole story?

Despite on what's happening between us...

I want to drink a coffee. I want to eat a strawberry.. I want to eat cake.. I'm craving for chocolates.. What the hell? What's wrong with me?!

I press my stomach so I can support myself from vomiting.

Stomach..

I realize something..

No.. No.. I'm not pregnant! It's impossible! Really impossible!!

And then, I puke again.. Damn. It's makes me to freak out.

I don't know what to do! I'm just alone here in this freaking house! What should i do?!

Taehyung ah went to BigHit building for some important matter, with Bangtan..

I went out to the cabinet inside the bathroom and look for pregnancy test.

Woah.

It makes me nervous.. Really nervous..

It's better if I passed out than knowing that I'm pregnant.

What If that I'm really pregnant?

I bet that Taehyung would reject it. He will just say that I'm lying... And he will just say that he's not the father, which is the another guy.

What if, he rejected it? God! Would anyone please, kill me right now?

I think I'll be a single mom after all..

I opened the pregnancy test, my hands were shaking and the sweat kept rolling down on my face.

Sigh.

I need to be brave.

I look at the instructions then test it by myself.

***

I want to cry right now. I feel so hopeless, I think I'm gonna die anytime..

I should be happy right now, but I want to cry... Why? Why I'm being like these?

The scared in me attacks me. That.. That he would reject me if I say I'm pregnant..

I'm scared of rejections.. Rejections is one of my fear.. But Oblivion is one of my fear.. That I scares the most..

How can I tell him this? He might just hurt me again.. I'm so scared..

God. Please help me..

I'm scared when I saw the pregnancy test with two lines. Damn. How can I handle it?

How can i tell him? Them? Oh god! This is freaking hard!

I pick my phone, still my hands were shaking. I look for the number of Jungkook and dialed it.

He's not answering.. Maybe they were busy..

I can't dialed Gongchan and Sungjae Oppa's number, I don't want them to know my situation right now.. I'm scared that they're going to hurt Taehyung ah..

I know, I'm not a good friend. I'm such a bad friend. Yeah. I don't want them to know my problems and agony, I'm just a big mess here, right?

The guilt attacks me.. No.. I shouldn't..

I dialed his number again but it's out of coverage.. What's happening? I need him right now!!

"P-please... K-kookie ah.." I'm shaking right now. I can't stop worrying at the same time, nervous and sad.

"A-answ---" I didn't finish my sentence when my phone rings.. God! This is it..

"K-kookie ah.." I started with a voice of nervous.

"N-noona? A-a-are you o-okay?" He panics..

I can hear from the background voice of My Oppas, Taehyung ah w-with... J-jaeyeon?

"Kookie ah..." I stuttered as a tear rolls in my face. I need to be brave for my child..

"Noona?! Are you okay? What happened?!!" He panics. Oh my god..

"K-kookie ah.. I-im... P-p-pregnant..."

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Sorry if it's lame.. It's just rush that's why it's lame.

Sorry~ I need to rush it because many of you wants me to update more~

Sorry If I can't~ I'm tired of typing but I'm sure that I'll update later evening~ :)

By the way, thank you to those who give comments and votes! I appreciated it! :) Really! I'm so happy right now! Thank you!

Who's the hater of Jaeyeon here? Hahaha!