DG -6- Good Morning Baby

-•-JIN-•-

As I closed the door, I directly go to Taehyung's location where he's waiting for Soyun.

He's being like this. Again. Being possessive and over reacted. All he wants is Soyun is only for him, No with other.

"Here." I throw to him the keys even though he's not looking at me he catch it.

"Make her feel better. She's not feeling well 'cause you're being possessive again.." I said while walking towards the members who's waiting on the lobby. "Try to talk to her in a nice and smooth tone.."

Okay. I'm not being mean to my Taehyung ah, okay? Okay. I just want him to realize his limitations over Soyun and Us. I just want him to know that Soyun is already tired hearing him like this, like that. And Yunnie really hates screaming. That's why when she screamed you back, she's already mad and later on she's not already feeling well. I know that she's weak because she's a girl but why Taehyung ah being like this, anyways?

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

I slowly open the door not to bother her from sleeping.

Tsk! I should know my limitation over her and to my hyungs!! I'm going to tell them my 'Sorry~' later.

I slowly sat on her side that makes the bed move a little.

Admiring a beautiful lady like her makes my day complete. Admiring a sweet and calm face of her make my heart beats more faster than you know. Admiring a angelic face of her making me fall In love. Deeper than you know.

I stroke off the hair on her's face. She move a little and open her eye's slowly. I smiled.

"Good morning baby~" I planted a kiss on her forehead as she smile.

"You okay?" I ask while checking her temperature on her neck and forehead. She's a little hot. Yeah.

"Aaah... Yeah. I'm fine." She answered and smiled.

"Sorry.." I sincerely say bowing my head that makes her sit on the bed and face me.

"Look..." She lifted up my chin to face her "I understand you.. But i'm just with Jin Oppa. Your hyung. So don't give any malice because he's just like my brother.."

I smiled on her kindness. That's why my hyungs including Kookie ah likes her. But, I'm the luckiest one because she fell for me. Ahehehe.

"Thank you.." I smiled and she smiled back stroking off my fluffy and mushroom hair and makes her chuckled.

She really loves to play with my handsome and fluffy hair.

"Can you sing a song for me?" She ask while, still, playing with my fluffy mushroom hair.

"Sure!" I gave her a bright smile. "What kind of song?"

"Anything.." She answered. I paused an second to think what's going to sing.

Ah-HA!

🎶🎵🎶 Hey I just met you 🎶🎵🎶

🎶🎵🎶 and this is crazy 🎶🎵🎶

"Where's my phone? How can I save your number?"

I sang the last part because I don't know where I'd put them.

"Pffft. Enough with that..." She gave me a bright smile then pinch my cheeks. "Are you already eaten yet?" She asks while still, playing with my hair.

"Not yet.. I'm waiting for you~" I answered. I'd never eat when she's not going to eat with me. Especially when we has a little misunderstanding.

"Let's go, then?" I ask her while stroking off her hair and brush my fingers on her not that short hair.