AUL -2- Force Love

>No One's POV

After 2 days. Kim and Choi family are busy for the upcoming Wedding of Taehyung and Soyun next 5 days. So they need to rush and they rent some Stylist, Makeup artist, and Designer of the Beach Wedding.

>Taehyung's POV

Yes. I'm here in Big Hit Ent. Here in practice room because hyung's are making a new dance steps and I was sitting in a sofa..

*Uugh. Why i need to marry that girl. I don't like her! I'm not ready to have a wife. And I'm too young for this freakin' Arranged Marriage* I thought and slapped the desk.

The hyung's was shock on what i did. I said sorry to them. Jin hyung asked me "What's happening?" And I said to the hyungs about that Freakin' arrange marriage.

"Congrats!" Jimin hyung teased

"Tss" i said

"So, if she love you, just love her back" Suga told me

"But my priority is our group not her!" I said with the high voice

"Oh, calm down. Wait. Is she beautiful? Is she kind? Is she cute? She can cook? She can wash dishes?" JHope asked me

"Ne. It's my Ideal type but I don't know why Why I hate her!" I said

"Oh.. Love her! I think she will be a perfect wife if I'm in your position.. And I will love her more she loves me" Rap Monster said to me..

"Oh, change the topic hyungs.. I don't like Soyun will be our topic. It makes me badmood" I said and go back to practice..

"By the way hyungs, my mom texted me that on Sunday, you will be invited in our Wedding. A Beach wedding." I said to them.. And they just nodded.

>Soyun's POV

I'm here. Lying on my bed. Thinking of him. *If we're already married.. I will love him so much than he loves me. What if he didn't like me? He didn't love me back? Ugh. Stop it Soyun! Just sleep! Your tired! Rest!* i thought and just take a nap.

>No One's POV

1 day left before the Wedding starts.. Choi and Kim family is already on the beach as well as BTS members. Some members come closer to Taehyung and ask him "Hyungie, she's so beautiful. Why you didn't like her?" JHope told him. "Just like what i said hyung" Taehyung told him.

Some of the members of BTS are helping to arrange the flowers, to set the tables and chairs. The groom and bride is just fitting their suit in the Wedding. After Taehyung fit his suit, He and JHope are heading to the Mall and buy a ring for their Wedding. After they bought the ring and go back to the beach.

It's already 10pm, all of them are already in their room and take a rest. But, Taehyung is still awake. He can't take a nap. He's just lying on the sand and making some imagination *What will happened if i walkout on the wedding tomorrow?* He thought. He just keep on imagining and slowly close his eyes.

**************

@infinitaes_ on twitter guys!