AUL -42- Yes, I do.

Hello Guuuuyth~ ^^

Here's the last chapter.

I hope you'll put a comment. Please? I just need your opinions about my story. If i receive not that much comment~ I'll update the prologue of book 2! (:

(I think, I have many silent readers.. :( I feel sad cause no one would like to put a comment..)

And who wants some dedication to book 2? Just comment!! Okay? Don't be shy. I won't bite. :)

Thanks!

-•-SOYUN-•-

I prepare myself for the shooting today. I wore my blue dress and my cream colored doll shoes.

I went downstair as I saw Yeobo watching tv. He's serious so I didn't even bother to ask him.

I directly went to kitchen to eat my breakfast. Kyaaah! I'm so hungry. Huhuhu! Yeobo went to kitchen as well as he sit on the dining table.

"What's on your face?" I ask him while putting the plate in front him him and in front of my sit.

"Naah! Nothing.." He pouted. Kyeopta. *u* I just smile and shrugged as we eat.

***

He's really, really, really, really acting weird. Yes. He is.

We are here at the place that we are going to shoot. It's ahmm.. Theatre? I guess.. It's not that big.

This is the last day and last shoot. So we'll give our best to make this beautiful.

I don't know why BTS, BAP, B1A4 and BTOB are here. Like, seriously? They are too supportive. It's just a commercial. Even my parents and his parents are here. AND! The CEO of BigHit was here!! Like, what's going on?

Why BAP are here? Cause BAP's Maknae Zelo is my cousin. He's son of my Uncle. Yeah. :)

"Yeobo.. What are they doing here?" I whispered to him. I'm referring to my Oppas (BTS, Sungjae and Gongchan) My Parents and his parents. What's the commotion over there?

We are here at the dressing room. He's wearing a white sweater with design of squares and he folded it up to his elbow and pants, Of course. Mrs. Chu said that I'm going to wear a dress so I did.

"I don't know..." He answered. Few days ago, he's so nervous, he's getting paranoid also acting weird. I don't know what's on him.

"Yeobo.. Is there something wrong?" I ask him Out of the blue, he's eyes got widened and look at me. He looks shock huh?

"N-nothing.." He answered nervously. Okay, what's with him? He's always acting like that.

"Okay then..." I nod while closing my eyes. I feel that something might gonna happen. Not that bad but I think.. There's going to happen..

I sighed. Don't be nega!! You! Soyun!! Such a Nega Person!! Tsk.

I'm playing on his hands while he's reading his script. While me? Nothing, I'm just a friend there. Giving advice's or whatever. I'm so jealous!! That girl was so lucky!! See? Kim Tae Hyung!! That's Kim Tae Hyung!! Haaaay!

Director Oppa clapped his hands to get our full attention to him.. "Guys!! It's already 2pm!! Were going to shoot already!!"

We stood up and sighed.

'Okay, control your jealously Soyun, okay? It's just an acting. Don't act strange.' I thought.

Yeobo sighed and wipe his sweat using his handkerchief. "It's gonna be alright.. Don't act that you are nervous.. Okay?" I assured him.