AUL -13- Phobia and Illness

••••Continued~•••••

I heard some mysterious voice came.. I looked up and saw a Boy.. I think he is one of the Staff of BigHit Ent.

"Oh! Ms. Soyun! What are you doing here?!" He brought me into his car and bring me in the BigHit Ent. Building..

I explained to him everything.. What driver's told me.. When the way is different..

"Don't worry Ms. Soyun. Your safe. And were here in the Building.."

"Kamsahamnida Oppa.. And sorry for disturbing you.."

"Ani. I'm so glad that I saw you."

"Thank You again Oppa." We bowed each other and I sat on the lobby.

I texted Taehyung..

"Yeobo.. I'm here on the lobby, can you come here now?"

-•-Taehyung's POV-•-

I'm here in the Building.. I left Soyun-si alone in our house but I left a letter too if she want to come here in the Building or what..

I heard my phone rang.. I recieved a text from Soyun..

"Yeobo-ya.. I think there's something wrong.. The driver take me in different direction when the building was."

"Mwoooooooooooo?!" I screamed.. My hyungs shocked on my scream.. Hyungs came closer to me..

"Waeyo?!"

"What Happened?!"

"What's Happening?!"

"There's something wrong?!"

"Hyuuuuuungs! Soyun-si got holdapped!!!!!! What should i do?!!!!"

I don't know what to do.. I'm not on myself since i recieved a text from Soyun. Uughh..

After 30minutes.. I recieved a text..

"Yeobo, I'm here on the lobby. Can you come here now?"

Mwooo?! Soyun-sii is on the lobby?! It means she's safe.. Thank God..

"Hyungs, I'm going to the lobby."

"Wae?!"

"Soyun-sii texted me that she's on the lobby.."

"It means she's already safe?" Jungkook asked me..

"Ne.."

I exit the practice room and rushly go to elevator.. I'm so excited to see Soyun-si.. Uugh.. Here, I'm already here on the ground floor.. Looking for the lobby.. Finally!!! I'm here on the lobby..

"Yeobo!!" I heard someone screamed..

I turned around when the voice came from.. I saw Soyun-si!!! I run toward her.. I hugged her tightly..

"Yeobo!"

"Are you okay?!"

"Ne.. Yeobo, can we go upstairs.. My knee feel shaky.."

I brought her in my back. We're just like a kids.. We entered on the elevator.. Her whole body was so cold.. I think she's still scared..

The door opened and we exit..

"Were here!" I opened the practice room's door..

"Sooooyun-siiii!" Kookie screamed..

I lay her on the sofa.. I know she's still scared..

All of my hyungs kneel beside of Soyun-si where sitting.. They felt worried about Soyun-si especially Kookie..

"Are you already okay Yeobo?"