Special Chapter- [2] Soyun

••••••CONTINUED••••••

-•-SOYUN-•-

It's SUNDAY! A family daaaay! I hope Mom.. Dad and my two sister went out.

I went to bathroom to wash my face and get my blue tooth brush.

After doing my things in bathroom.. I went out of my room and went to living room and I'm so surprise.

"Sooooyun!!!" Jinhyun unnie hug me and spin me around.

"I'm so sorrrrrrry!!!"

I just smiled and my second to the oldest sister hug me too.

"I'm sorry too Soooooyun!!"

"Okay! Okay! That's enough!! Let's go?" Dad interrupt.

"Where are we going Dad?" I ask.

"Mall.. It's family day right?" Mom kneel down and leveled me.

"So.. We are going to maaaaall!!" And my two sister scream..

***

We went to mall and play around. We bought clothes for me and for my two sisters. We bought some toys for me and doll shoes for me.

After buying accessories.. We went to Amusement Park and we ride off the rides around.

It's more fun than yesterday!! Of course.. Because Me and my two sister are already in a good vibes now.

Before I forgot.. I bring my diary so I can write every second we do.

It's already 9 pm. Time flies too fast when you're having fun. Am I right?

My dad driving.. My mom was on the passenger's seat and my two unnie's and I are at the back and I'm staring at the window while thinking to what to write in my diary.

12/04/05 (December 04 2005)

"Heeeeellooooo Diary!! Oh!! My Unnie's says sorry to me! Finally!! I'm so happy!! Happy than yesterday because we went out with Dad.. Mom and my Unnie's.. I hope this won't be the last right? Yeeees!! I hope we can do this again on next day or on the day after tomorrow. I'm so excited to do this again!! I'm so happy!! I enjoy a lot even if it's awkward to my sisters. And I hope too that my two sister won't get back their cold attitudes to me!------"

***BAAAAAAAAAANG!***

And everything went black.

****

After an hour. I open my eyes.. But all I can see is white. The ceiling was white.. The bed was white too.. And the paintings on the wall was white to.. I hope I'm not in Heaven.

"Soooooyun! You're awake!!" That's voice seems like familiar to me. I look right and I saw my Auntie. My lovely auntie.

I hug my Auntie and I cried on. "Auuuunntie.. Where's Dad?! Mom?! My unnie's?!" I cried a lot..

"They're gone.." Auntie's word make my world crash. My heart crash.

How?! I'm going to alone in the rest of my life! I'm too young to experience this situation.. Without a Mother.. Father nor siblings.. How I can survive?! I hope that I'm the one who suffer. Not them.

I didn't know that.. That will be the last.

"Waaaaae?!" I scream..

"Soyun.. Calm.. You need to rest.." Auntie calm me down..

"But.. Auntie!!"

"It's okay Soyun.. We're going to take care for you. No need to worry.."

And I rested my body on the bed.

Why?! Why?! Why?! Why need to happen this?! Whyyyyy?!

***

*****1 Week later*****

This is the day. The day I'm going to leave my life here in US.

My Auntie and Uncle decided to leave in Seoul, South Korea with me. I agreed. 'Cause I have no choice. They're the only one I can lean on.

I agreed too because I'm korean too! Remember? My name is Choi So Yun.. My Mom and Dad was Koreans too.

"Soyun.. Are you ready?" Uncle kneeled down and leveled me.

"Yes.. Uncle.." I said..

"Don't call me Uncle.. Just call me Dad.." He smiled..

"Okay....... Dad.." I smile weakly.

"It's okay Soyun.. We can Understand you. If you don't like us to be your Mom and Dad.." Auntie kneeled down. I just nod.

Our flight called on and we went to the airplane. I sited next to the mirror and look at the city of California.

"This won't be the last time I'm going to visit to your grave Mom.. Dad and Unnie.. I'm going to visit you.. But.. Soon.." I whisper to myself and sigh.

••••••TO BE CONTINUED••••••