Special Chapter [3]

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"I don't have any negative things to say to her.. She's really a good girl. A kind-hearted girl. Very very perfect. She won't let anyone get hurt.. She will claim all the pain and pretend that she's fine." Raein Noona wipe her tears away as she continue her speech.

"She's really really a perfect girl for me. She always enlighten up my moods even though she have a bad past. I don't know.. I don't know how.." She cried as she kneeled down and her husband helped her to get up.

"I don't know.. I don't why.. why is it.." She didn't continue her speech as she walks out of the chapel and cried.

"Daddy.." I heard Zoe's in my back. I turned back and then I saw her with full of tears on her face. I carry her and hug her so tight.

"Yunnie ah.." It's Jin hyung.. "She's like my sister to me. She never forget to make me and us smile even though she has a dark past. She always think the positive way and always happy for everyone.. I can't blame everybody for loving her so much." Jin hyung stops as he trying himself from crying, but his tears was traitor.

He continues.. "I didn't thought.. that.. that it will be go to the things like these. I didn't expect this." He cried as he sit down and the next is Suga hyung.

Suga hyung make a small fake cough as he taps his fingers. "Hhmm.. Yunnie ah." He lifts up his head to avoid tears to fall down.

He sighs and look at us. "Soyun is really a good girl.. A kind hearted girl. She's every other boys ideal type. Very very perfect. Always smiling even though she's already hurting and always thinks the positive way. She won't tell anyone that she's already hurting, as long as everybody is happy. Such a selfless girl." Hyung shook his head as he wiped his tears away.

"I just want to say that, I really really really love her to the point that I want her to be my sister. She's really really the best girl I've ever met.." Hyung walks out of the chapel and relaxed himself.

"Taehyung ah.. Your turn." Hobie hyung taps me in my shoulder. I look at him and saw his drench face that full of tears.

I shook my head and smile bitterly and walk out as well. I can't take it. I don't know what to do. It's killing me. I feel so weak and hopeless.

I sit in one of the bench here and look up to the sky. "W-wife.." I mumbled. I feel so alone and lonely at the same time. I feel like that I will live alone forever.

"D-daddy.." It's Scarlet. I open wide my arm and hug her so tight. My kids really really needs me right now.

I want to die so that I'll be with Soyun in heaven but I need because there's so many obligations here. I don't want my kids to raise to other's hands.

She buried her face in my chest and hugs me tighter. They're same as Soyun..

"D-dad.. Don't be sad. Were here." It's Tyler. He hugs me as well and my tear roll down.

And now my kids were already suffering even though they're still kids. I should be more careful and feel them that i'm always here for them.

"Dad loves you okay?" I said between my sobs as they hug me tighter. Zoe join us and hug us tighter too.

They nod and they cried also. I don't want to see my kids crying, it's my weaknesses tho. 'Cause if they're crying it's seems like because of us, their parents. It really hurts seeing your kids crying right?

"What.. what should we do now dad?" Scarlet sobs as she wipe her tears away. She hugs Zoe as well as Tyler.

"Just always remember that Dad always loves you and never leave you okay? Dad is always in your side no matter what happens. Dad will always protect you from harm and don't worry, dad won't find another girl.. Always your... Mom okay?" I stop for a second when I say 'Mom'.. Dammit.