DG -45- Aches

Soooo~ I'M SO FCKNG EXCITED LATER!! FINALLY! I'M GOING TO SEE THEM PERSONALLY LATER NIGHT! HUHUHU! I'M CRYING RN. I'LL UPDATE YOU GUYS LATER EVE IF I CAN STILL UPDATE :) HUHUHU! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :) :* #TRBinManila

To those whose going to TRBMNL.. I'm sitting on PATRON 105 :) Hihihi~ I hope i can meet some of my readers! ❤

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"I have a disease that not is curable anymore.. So you're free to kill me.. Don't bother to get my phones or money, just kill me instead.."

I stop from my crying when I heard her. I look at her even though I couldn't see her swollen eyes 'cause my hands were on her eyes.

Disease? Not curable?

Why I didn't know about this?

Why Karen didn't inform me about this?

My conscience were killing me literally inside. I want to hug her tighter and tighter and tighter to tell her that I'm here for her but I can't.. I want her to speak and speak.. I know she want to say all the things that it's bragging her.

"Where's your gun? Knife? Or anything else? Just kill me. I'm so tired of the things I really want to happen but I'm sure that it won't happen anymore.. Taehyung ah.. Do you know him? He's a good singer in Korea. I love him from the start.. till the end but he filed a divorced with me.. Yet we have a baby but he didn't even believe and worst, our baby died.. And it's all my fault." A tear roll down in her face as she's controlling her sobs.

It's hard to see her like this. She's suffering too much than me. Why do I let her to be like these? She thinks that she's alone forever.. She never thinks that I'll be back just for her..

She let out a heavy sigh as she smiled bitterly and laugh at the same time. "Really.. Our fate is playing with us, isn't?"

Yes, fate is playing with us. Maybe our love story was tragic but I think our fate has a plan..

She ask me about having a family so I said 'Yes' when she ask me if I have a family.

Why yes?

I have her. She's my family, right? I'm her husband. I'll marry her again. No one can cut that plan.

But I didn't answer when she ask me how does it feels having a baby or child and cared by wife..

I don't know what to answer. My conscience is really killing me inside..

Maybe for now, we have Kim Taekwon.. But it's my fault.. It's my fault why now.. now that we don't have Kim Taekwon.. now that she's suffering too much than too much.. and now that are fate is playing with us.

My conscience almost killed me last last month.. I almost killed myself. I almost killed myself with a knife. Crazy right?

That time..

I'm so drunk.. Really really drunk. My vision were blurry. My face is already red and my walk were already zigzag.

I saw a knife over the beer station.. I grabbed it and as I attempt to kill myself..

Yes. I want to kill myself right now! As in right now! I want to die. I want to die because I feel so hopeless.. I feel that it's all my fault.. My conscience were nonstop haunting me inside everyday, I mean, killing me inside.

"NO!!!!!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"STOP THAT!!"