AUL -29- I can't feel it

-•-SOYUN-•-

"Yeobo!! Let's eat!!" I screamed so Yeobo can hear me from his room. Nah! He's playing a video game. Influenced by me. Kyahaha.

"Coming!!" He screamed from his room. He's always like that. Almost 1 week, I'm always calling his name to eat.

He went down and smirk at me.

"Eeh? What's that smirk?!" I asked while putting the plate on his table mat.

"Hahaha! I beat your Allysa!!" He stuck out his tongue. He is referring to Tekken 6. Because, last week.. My Tekken God was Allysa and Now?! He beat my Tekken God. His Devil Jin. Aaish.

"Kyaaah!" I pinched his cheeks. But.. He didn't get angry to me.

Eeeh?

We started to eat. He kept teasing me. Huh! Let me finish those house hold chores! I'll beat your Devil Jin!!

"Hey! Stop talking when your mouth was full!" I told him. He kept talking. talking and talking.

Eeh?

Now, He is the talkative in two of us.

After we ate, he placed his plate on the kitchen sink and he went upstairs.

This is his routine since I influenced him to play video games. He didn't even talk to me.

Eeh? Am I jealous because of video games? Hahaha.

I washed the dishes and cleaned the table. I put the pitcher on the refrigerator.

After doing those things, I went to my room and take a rest. I take a nap.

I wish, I don't have any bad dreams again like what happened on me last week.

I always screamed and catching breathe when I'm awaken. And a lot of sweat on my neck and to my back.

But, Taehyung seems like doesn't want to know how I feel these past days.

It's seems like he doesn't care for me anymore either love me. I can't feel it anymore. I feel alone. I feel I'm just a house keeper in this house.

I hope my thoughts are not true.

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Kyaaah! I'm so addicted in video games. Choi Soyun! This is your fault! Just Kidding!

Since we don't have any schedules because on what happened in Sewol-ho ferry accident. (A/N: Am I right? Hehehe.)

After we ate, I went in my room and play again a video game. It's Tekken 6! Whooooa! This is my routine. Eat, Play, and Sleep.

Almost 1 week, I don't talk to Yeobo. But it's seems like she doesn't want to.

She's just talk to me when she asks me what am I doing upstairs. When we're going to eat.

I already missed her. And almost 1 week, she doesn't play a video games.

Maybe I should stop playing this video games.

I turn off the play station and walk towards Soyun's room. And why she's screaming?

I open her room's door and I saw her catching a breathe.

I run towards her and hug her.. "Yeobo! Wake up!" I shake her. Is she having a bad dreams?

"Yeobo!!!" She wake up and hugged me tightly. I saw her teary eyes, she has a lot of sweat and she keeps breathing hardly.

"Yeobo.. What happened?" I broke the hug and asked worriedly.

"I have a bad dreams.." She said. I feel she's scared.

"Tell me, what is it.."

"Yeobo... Almost 1 week, I have always a bad dreams.." She said.

I'm sorry yeobo, when the times you need me. I'm really sorry. :(

I hug her.

"How can I tell you if you kept hugging me.." She said..

I brake the hug and look at her eyes. "Hhm.. Sorry.."

"Okay.. Tell me now.." I said worriedly.

"Hhmmm.. My first dream is someone brought me in a forest? I don't know what is it exactly and he rapes me... And I'm awaken. I feel my throat was already hurts. Because of screaming.. Maybe. And I She told me.

That's why last week, she can't talk normally.

I'm so sorry yeobo. I'm really really really sorry. :(

"But I'm already okay. And I think you didn't care of me." She smiled. A weak one.

Oh sh•t. I'm not like that Yeobo! I feel like a knife stabbed on my heart. I'm really really sorry.

I faced my lap. "Sorry.." I murmured.

"It's okay.. I only accept that you don't care to me." I feel she smiles.

Why are you like this Yeobo? I'm not like that!

Why I feel this way? Why is she acting this way? I care for her! A lot!

"Taehyung-ah.. You can go back to your room. Sorry for disturbing to your agenda." She said while spreading his blanket on her bed.

I can't take it. I walk out of her room and went to my room. Why is she like this? I care a lot!! Ooh! Gosh!

••TO BE CONTINUED ^^••

[A/N:

Hello! ^^ Sorry for the long update. ^^ Mianhe. Anyways, Thank You Very Much 11K ❤ ^0^ It made my day. :'> Kyah. Thank You! And Thanks for the nice feedbacks. I appreciated that, 'cause I appreciated little things. :)

By the way..

Saengil chukha hamnida Tao Oppa! ❤

Saengil chukha hamnida BamBam Oppa! ❤

Saengil chukha hamnida Sungjae Oppa! ❤

And

Saengil chukha hamnida to the Author! ^_^

Kyah! Srsly. Today is my birthday! Kyah! I'm already a teenager! I'm lucky right? Having a same birthday with Idols. :') Hahaha. :">

By the way, If you don't mind to read my new fanfic. xD Haha. It's Kookie Fanfic. :') Hhm. Tagalog po siya. :) So Any Jungkook biased here? ^^ //kaway kaway//

-Luexoluu