Special Chapter [2]

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

I know I'm acting so grumpy here but I just want to discipline my kids. I know that it's just a small thing and there's no problem with it..

Were always arguing because of small things but sooner or later, we will be okay. It's part of being parents tho.

I don't want my kids to be spoiled but Soyun is really a stone-headed. She kept spoiling our kids to the point that she's going to argue with me. I'm not getting jealous here but.. Ugh!!

I'm not really going out and find a new girl. I'm just staying in our backyard and just thing about some stuffs. Or sometimes, I will stay to my hyungs if we have misunderstandings.

Last night, when we fought, I just stay outside of our house. Trying to calm myself and not to lead my pride first. I'm trying my best to understand her and don't mind about my pride but she's really a stone-headed. Really.

After an hour of making myself calm, I went to our room and I just found that she's already sleeping. Tch.

I lay beside her and hug-back her, but she kept pretending sleep. Hhmm.

I turned her to face me and lean my forehead to her's. I poke her cheeks but she's really kept pretending.. "You know that I can't do that wife.."

* * *

I fetch them in school where was my kids were studying and where my wife was working.

"Be a good boy and good girls.." I kissed them one by one as Soyun did too.

"Jungkook.. Don't spoil them." I added before we go.

"Yes hyung.. Hear that? Were just going to stay here and do you assigments.." Jungkook ruffled Tyler's hair.

"Awwww.." Scarlet and Zoe pouted.

"Don't worry.. We will cook after doing your assignments." Alexa smiled to the two girls who giggles.

"Okay.. Okay.. We will go ahead! Take care!" Soyun bid goodbye before we go.

"So.. What were going to do?"

"Ahhm.. Let's go have dinner?" I ask while tapping in steering wheel.

She laugh, to the point that she holds her stomach and wipe her tears away because of laughter. "Are you serious Mr. Kim?"

"Yes!" I confidently answered with straight body and straight face.

"Really? It's just 3 in the afternoon Mr. Kim!!" She bursted into laughter.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[There's many '* * *' right? Means that it's really really pass forward..]

"How did you feel?" I ask her as I checked her temperature and stroke off her away.

"Yeobo.." She hugs me instead of answering my question.

"Sshh. Don't worry.. Everything will be alright." I hug her back to ease the pain she has now.

"Please.. I'm scared." She cried. I cupped her face and look at her eyes deeply.

"Don't be scared. Everything will be alright. You will be alright." I cheered her up to lighten up her mood. "We will get through this and you're not going to fight it alone. Were here.. Don't be selfless.."

"Don't leave me.." She hugs me again, but now, she's already shaking and she really buried her face in my chest.

"No one were going to leave you.." I hug her back and hum a song for her.

She lift up her head and look at my eyes. "Where's Zoe? Scarlet? Tyler?"

"They're with Jungkook and Alexa now.." I answered. I told Jungkook to fetch them first because we have something to do.

"When we will tell them?" Her eyes is getting teary again. I wipe them before it rolls down.. because seeing her tears rolling down in her face makes me weaker and weaker.

"Not now.." I hug her again.

We can get through this.. Always remember that.

* * *

"Here.." I feed her but she's just looking nowhere.

"Sshh.. Don't mind it." I snap her out. Looking at her pale skin and she's getting thin now.

"How can't I?" Her cheeks were shaking as her lips also.

"Just think that you're healthy.. That you're going to be healed and will be live free again. Don't think such a negative things.." I caressed her hair as she look away.

"I'm just worried about you.. and to our kids." She buried her face in her palms as I heard her sobbing again.

She's already confine here in the hospital for almost 3 days. Sometimes, I'm the one who will take care of our kids while my hyungs were in the hospital, taking care of her. And after their school, any of my hyungs will just fetch them and bring them to the malls.

I've already missed my kids. They even asking where their mom was and why Soyun was not working. I don't know how to say it to them either.

"You don't have to be worried with.. I know that you can get through this. Trust yourself." I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Go.. Sleep and I'll just talk to your doctor.. Okay?" For the last time, I kissed her lips. She nodded and closed her eyes.

She's doing her chemotherapy every saturday since it's saturday today, she's already done with her chemo.

Sigh.

I thought that everything was already fine. I thought that were already okay. I thought that we will just live happily with our kids.

But no.. It's just a thought.

And now, we will facing a big trial and consequence.

* * *

I looked so stress and pitiful. But I just shoo it aways and continue my walking.

I talk to one of her doctors here. I really really really need to know about it.

"Please.. Do your best for her." A tear roll down my face as I'm pleading to her doctor.

"We will. Don't worry Mr. Kim.. Your wife will be fine, just always take care of her. I know her disease weren't curable anymore but we will find a way to healed her.."

"Please.." I almost kneeled down but the nurses help me to get up. My knees were shaking as my surroundings are spinning around.

"Are you okay, Mr. Kim?" The nurses escorted me as the caressed back. I just nod as a response even though I'm really not okay.

Who will be okay if your wife is already suffering in Stage 3 Lung Cancer? Who?!! Tell me!!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •