AUL -18- Bonding

-•-Taehyung's POV-•-

"Waaaaaae?" I'm still laughing

"Delete that! Huhuhu." He's doing his Aegyo.

"I'm going to think of it first."

"Hyuuuung! Huhuhu."

Suga hyung sat next to him and patted his back. Still laughing. "Next time Kookie." started to laugh again.

"Mwoooooo?!"

"Close your mouth while watching T.V..." He laughed again.

"Nice one Maknae!" Jin hyung teased him

Namjoon interrupted. "Hey! Hey! Stop teasing Kookie." he patted Kookie's back. Kookie smiled. "I'm the only one can tease him! HAHAHA."

"Aaaaigo!"

"Hey! Stop teasing Kookie!" Soyun stop us.

"Thank You Noona!" Uugh. He hugged Soyun.

"Eeehem.. Husband here. Hmm." Taehyung cleared his voice

"HAHAHHA! Bleeeh!"

Soyun broke the hug and go back to the sofa and continued to watch the movie..

Jin hyung sat beside me and said, "Psst. It's okay when we stay over night here?"

"Jinjaaaaa?! Sure oppa!" I agreed and smiled. "Wait hyung." I got up and sat beside Soyun.

"Hey!" I patted her arm so she can give me an attention.

"Mwo?"

"All the of them will sleep here in our house. Is it okay for you?"

"Why not?! Suuure!" She smiled

"Thanks~" I gave her a kiss on her cheeks. I got up and go to the kitchen. As usual, Jin hyung was there. You know. Hahaha.

"Jin hyung.." I started

"Ne?"

"Soyun-si agreed. So all of you are going to sleep in my room? I have a big bed. Queen size. I think all of us are fit in my room."

"It's okay to you?"

"Why not hyung? We're just like brothers."

"Okay. okay. Just wait on the living room and I'm cooking your favorite food."

"Japchae?! Omooo!" I'm so happy that Jin hyung will cook my favorite food. Yehet! (A/N: Ehem. It's Sehun's line. Not Yours! :P) Because of my happiness, i shakes Jin hyung.

"Hey. calm down.."

"HAHAH. Sorry hyung."

"Gwaenchanna. Go to the living room Wait for a minute and I'll serve the Japchae."

"Okay hyung!" I gave him a goodbye kiss.

"Iiiiiw!" I just laugh on his expression. Hahaha. I love his reaction. I walked towards the living rrom. I sat beside of Soyun. Hahaha, Her face was serious.

"Heeey!" I screamed. She was shocked. So ugly. Hahaha.

"Uuugh! Yeobooo!"

"Hahahaha! You face was effin' ugly."

"Aiiigooo!" Naah. She's doing Aegyo.

"Stop it!" I pinched her cheeks.

"Aaaaaigooo!"

"Taaaaa-Daaaaaaa!" Waaaah! Jin hyung served the Japchae♥ my faaaavorite! He serve the Japchae and sat next to JHope hyung. I grabbed a plate and get my chop sticks. I poured many Japchae. Kkkk~ Well, that's my Favorite.

"Easy there!" Jimin hyung patted my back. I ate a lot of Japchae. Hahaha. So Delicious. (A/N: Are you fan of ToHeart? Lol.) Hahaha!

We're still eating. Yeah. Jin hyung cooked very well. His cooking skill is so perfect. Well, He's the princess. I think, Soyun-si started to love the Japchae, because of Jin hyung's cooking skills. Hahaha! Aiigooo! The Japchae is already gone. Huhuhu. I think Soyun-si ate a lot of Japchae. Hahaha!

I burp so loud. All of them started to laugh. I laughed too. At the same time, Embarrassed.

"You ate too much Taehyung." JHope hyung patted my stomach.

"Hahaha! Of course. It's my favorite."

"So obvious. The plate was clean." Suga hyung checked my plate. I just laugh.

"Yeah. I just missed the cooking style of Jin hyung. So i take this opportunity. It's a long time since I leave the dorm."

"Aaaw. Stop being dramatic Taehyung." RapMonster hyung ruined my hair.

"Hahaha! I just missed you hyung!" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"We missed you too Dork." He ruined again my hair.

"Hahaha! Stop it hyung.. My handsome face will be gone.." I joked.

"Tsss. Your not handsome. Your a Derp. Like me." JHope hyung gaves me thumbs up..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Taaaaa-Da! Hahaha! XD Sorry for the epic update today. Hahaha! Btw, Saengil Chukha Hamnida to Shishimato!❤ (Bang Yongguk of BAP) Hahaha! :") Thank You to my Fellow Chingus who voted my recent updates~ ^__^ Thank You Very much! :")

vote.fan.comment.