AUL -9- Busy and Begging

>No One's POV<

Taehyung is still sleeping. Soyun was already woke up. She woke up Taehyung. "Yeobo-ya? Do you have any schedules today?" She asked him.

Taehyung is woke up. He rushly go to bathroom and take a bath and brush his teeth. "Ne, Yeobo-ya. Mianhe." He kissed her and hug. He go to his room and change his clothes, and go downstairs. "I'll be back." He whispered and hugged her.

"So, you're going to eat lunch here?" Soyun asked him.

"Ne, Yeoba-ya." He answered and gave a hug and kiss to Soyun.

"Okay. I'll cook for you." She said.

"Arraseo. Annyeong yeoboya." He wave his hand and Soyun waved her hand too.

>Soyun's POV<

After 4hrs. It's already 12:11 but Taehyung is not here yet. He said, he's going to eat with me. So i'm not going to eat because he said he will join me to eat. But he's not here yet. I checked the time. It's already 12:30 the time is so fast. I texted him but his nit answering. What happened to him? Uugh. I'm so freakin' crazy.

I take a nap. I alarm my phone 3:30pm.

***

I'm already woke up but his still not here. I'm so hungry. But he promised me that he will join me to eat. Uggh.

>Taehyung's POV<

I'm here now at Big Hit Entertainment. Yes. We're going to practice for our Comeback stage. I'm so tired. Uugh. It's already 4pm. What?! 4pm?! Waaah! Soyun-si. I forgot. I promised her that I will join her to eat lunch. But it's late. Ugh. I take out my phone and i recieved 4 messages from Soyun. Ughh. I'm dead.

"Yeobo-ya? Are you busy?"

"Yeobo-ya? Are joining me to eat?"

"Yeobo-ya? Are you already forgot me?"

"Yeobo-ya? Are you with someone else?"

"Yeobo-ya? Are you coming? I'm so hungry."

Uuuugh. I'm dead. I forgot it. Damn. I rushly go to Managers Office. I asked him that may I leave now. He agreed so I rushly run and go to parking lot and start my Engine. I looked at my clock. It's already 7pm. Waah! The time is so fast. I rushly drove. When i reached our house. I opened the door. I saw Soyun is sleeping on the sofa. I saw too the food is already ready. Ugh. I know she will get mad at me. I woke her up. "Yeobo-ya?" and she's awaken. "I'm not hungry. Eat by yourself." She said seriously and go upstairs in her room. Uuugh. I'm dead. She's mad at me. What should I do?

I rushly go upstairs and knocked the door. "Yeobo-ya?" No one is answering. "Yeobo-ya? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I'm begging her to opened the door.

"I'm full. Just eat by yourself." She said seriously.

Aniyo! What should i do? She's mad at me. Uuugh. All i can do is to apologize to her. So i go downstairs and brought the food she cooked. "Yeobo-ya. Here some food." I said while knocking the door.

"Aniyo. Just it eat." She said while crying.

What?! What should I do? She is crying. I promised to her that I won't let cry her again. But she cried. So i rushly finding the duplicate of the keys of her room and opened it.

"Yeobo-ya, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I said to her and brought the food on her room.

She just lying on her bed while crying.